Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I got to the front page of a subreddit, that's my crowning achievement for today
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(21st November 2022, 9:47 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I'm having severe performance issues, so that's probably not gonna happen.

Notice all the times I warp and stutter around.

Hey, what is this game, anyway? I'm 3:40 minutes in, and I'm trying to figure out what's going on. It kind of reminds me of League of Legends.
(21st November 2022, 11:42 PM)Different Wrote: Hey, what is this game, anyway? I'm 3:40 minutes in, and I'm trying to figure out what's going on. It kind of reminds me of League of Legends.

SMITE. It's the same genre as League of Legends, a type of MOBA. Except this one the camera is behind your character rather than the top down perspective. Vastly different characters, and lots of game modes.
All of the characters are Gods based on ancient mythology.
Imagine being in a room while being watched by 11 people

[Image: vd9BZTF.png]
(22nd November 2022, 2:16 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Imagine being in a room while being watched by 11 people

[Image: vd9BZTF.png]
[Image: 8Lshqn1.jpg]
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
There, I added shading to my signature. Now it looks more PR2-esque.
@Yomakoy Nooooo, why'd you change your profile picture? She looks hotter than this one. Especially that YT vid that you did of her. I had a GF who used to look just like her, too.
(22nd November 2022, 5:59 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Nooooo, why'd you change your profile picture? She looks hotter than this one. Especially that YT vid that you did of her. I had a GF who used to look just like her, too.

There, I zoomed the avatar in a bit more.
(20th November 2022, 5:23 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy @Uptight 534 @Master Raiden @TRUC @Stunt @Camer the Dragon @tadtad @Dan-83 @Lego-man945 @ThePizzaEater1000 @Dangevin @*Izi-Blissers* @ProClifo @Mulley @Battlealvin2009 @Eternal @Justinbob100 @Nemo Nation @bls1999 @ExplosionZ @Adulock77 @Stxtics @4h3y @dotime @Ashley766 @Coolius @AlphaZ @Matt @Magniloquent @Pirate @Logan7 @David @Janelle

I'm creating a cartoon tier list thread (something that's never been done before on JV), coming up by the end of this week. It's going to include a few different cartoon networks, packed with a whole bunch of cartoons (some of which you may have never heard of before) from the 60s to today. I'm including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Boomerang, Adult-Swim Cartoon Network, etc. Everybody can relate to this opportunity to share with me, your best cartoons during your childhood.

This gives me a chance to explore your childhood memories and what makes you tick, today. The original op got deleted by mistake, so please ignore that and consider this post. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not. I'm trying to get this thread to be lit. The majority of the cartoons will be listed on the thread. However, just the most popular ones will be listed on the poll and possibly the tier list as well.

Be on the lookout for it, and please hold me accountable from time to time. One last thing: For those of you who are in your feelings atm about getting pinged, just know that I did it because this one is important. Hopefully you'll understand by the end of the week. This may be the last time that I ping everyone like this.
first thing that came to my head was L A Z L O L A Z L O AND LAZLO WAS HIS NAME O but fr that thread be cool af, good idea bro!!
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(20th November 2022, 11:58 AM)dotime Wrote: k

WTH
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(22nd November 2022, 8:52 PM)Mulley Wrote: first thing that came to my head was L A Z L O L A Z L O AND LAZLO WAS HIS NAME O but fr that thread be cool af, good idea bro!!

Takes me back to my childhood. I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys that cartoon. I watched it when I was 13. But yeah bro, I'm covering all the cartoons that I can! Also too, if I miss one, feel free to drop it in the chat and I'll gladly add it to the list.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(22nd November 2022, 6:36 PM)Yomakoy Wrote:

OG still looks better.
This vid is funny as hell 😂 @Master Raiden @Camer the Dragon @David

(22nd November 2022, 11:07 PM)Different Wrote: OG still looks better.

Ok...? Thanks for the input
Fauna is one of my two favorite streamers
Her ASMR videos helped me cope with the terrible situation I was dealing with
Back when everything felt hopeless, I could count on her to lift me up