What would you do if you met Jiggmin irl
(10th April 2018, 12:49 AM)Ransom5hunna Wrote: LOL ID BE LIKE BRO I WAS THE BADDEST PR2 PLAYER OUT THERE STARIGHT OUT THE HOOD GETTING BANNED LIKE 80 TIMES

Ransom I missed your quality posts like this.
I can only imagine Jiggmin’s reaction.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(11th April 2018, 6:05 PM)An|0n Wrote: ... I'm not sure I'd recognize him. I'd just keep walking.

One does not simply not recognise this face

[Image: latest?cb=20120713171700]
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(19th April 2018, 11:21 AM)Zelante Wrote: One does not simply not recognise this face

[Image: latest?cb=20120713171700]
Honestly I probably wouldn't. I don't recognize people I know very well IRL in public. Like hell I'd notice him. I live in a big city: I ignore faces and people and just move to my destination.
(20th April 2018, 7:43 PM)An|0n Wrote: Honestly I probably wouldn't. I don't recognize people I know very well IRL in public. Like hell I'd notice him. I live in a big city: I ignore faces and people and just move to my destination.

It was meant to be a joke Tongue

...but to be fair, I also tend to ignore faces while I'm out and about.
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
  • An|0n
slap him for letting bls1999 and eternal run PR2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Legendary For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Eternal, Northadox, xGuest
(22nd April 2018, 10:51 AM)Legendary Wrote: slap him for letting bls1999 and eternal run PR2

oof
Make a p***0 Wink
(25th April 2018, 9:50 AM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Make a p***0 Wink

[Image: giphy.gif]
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
  • gemj
(13th March 2018, 10:47 PM)Glitch Wrote: i would tell him to release pr4 already

F#$@ yea
нет
rob his knowledge
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Jiggy uwu
I'd ask him many questions that I'd probably think of on the spot and hug him.

c:
I would say wtf now what wii-
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Chma, Northadox
Would thank him for da memories and that but mainly i would tell him to recover all my lost accounts eksdee
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I'd totally get his autograph
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
I would say probably say hello.
-AspectZero
I'd have to recognize him first, and knowing my social anxiety that'd probably be hard to accomplish. Hell, it could just be a look-a-like; Jiggmin's not absolutely outstanding in terms of appearance. But, if I did somehow muster the guts to tell this stranger, "hey, are you Jacob Grahn?" and they reply "yes," the first thing I would do is give him a handshake. The second thing I would tell him to do is to BRING BACK FUTURISM GOD DAMMIT REEEEE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, xGuest
Tell him how great PR2 is and thank him for making such an amazing game Big Grin
á
i'd thank him and give him a warm hug cause pr2 was pretty much the birth of my love for creativity and videogames. so so so many good memories and i feel like all that time creating levels for other people to play was time well spent. pr2 has an awesome concept and the community was always welcoming; so many things to do... racing is super fun and on the other side, level making and creating is great too (my favorite thing to do). this game helped me go thru a lot, i owe jiggmin so much.
[Image: Emeiry.png]
I'd thank him for such good memories. PR2 was a game I grew up with and it is still amazing despite the very few people who play. I'd also ask him if he is making any other games in the future but who knows Tongue