unknownAx
80% sure I was banned for 2 years that day for spamming the link to the hacked client in the chat
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • dotime
(9th June 2020, 7:35 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: 80% sure I was banned for 2 years that day for spamming the link to the hacked client in the chat
That's how I gotten banned from pr2 for 5 years by usbhub from just posting one link and i wasnt spamming it..
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
(10th June 2020, 8:53 PM)dotime Wrote: That's how I gotten banned from pr2 for 5 years by usbhub from just posting one link and i wasnt spamming it..

Usb hub really gave away pr2 bans like candy
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, Atari4600, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, dotime, gemj, Rank
(10th June 2020, 9:10 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Usb hub really gave away pr2 bans like candy

what he did best
Worst day ever when you get promoted to mod and then find out youre banned for 5 years
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(11th June 2020, 9:34 PM)platform guy Wrote: Worst day ever when you get promoted to mod and then find out youre banned for 5 years

[Image: dissapointed.jpg]

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, dotime, gemj, Rank
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see that event, I didn't come onto PR2 till the summer of 2010
(12th November 2020, 5:01 PM)Colind Wrote: Unfortunately, I didn't get to see that event, I didn't come onto PR2 till the summer of 2010

as did I except *2012