Bug?
After publish a lvl without password, search you  and that lvl appear with a password.
[Image: Ozaru-Fist-Signature-V2.gif]
Yeahh, this is an on-going issue. We've received a few similar reports hopefully this will be fixed soon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mariano.Z, Zelante
Just type the password in
"There is no greater bore than perfection." General Zaroff
Just change the max level to join to rank 99 so no one is able to play it in newest, then set a password so when you search your account for it, it will ask for the password and you will be able to play the level despite the rank 99 requirements
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(24th March 2018, 10:00 PM)Addy Wrote: Just change the max level to join to rank 99 so no one is able to play it in newest, then set a password so when you search your account for it, it will ask for the password and you will be able to play the level despite the rank 99 requirements

New bug related to this. Not sure if limiting rank to 99+ and setting password triggers this but once you publish it, the level can be seen on Newest, but disappears from your profile completely :I

Nvm, it just took a very long time to update to my profile for some reason :I
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • Mariano.Z
This should be fixed in #308.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Zelante