Happy Day
Lightbulb 
I already made a github thread about this but I want to talk about it again but with a better idea. 

Thanks for HelpAcc for letting me do this thread and use his idea.

I'd think since Jiggmin is able to give us "stacks" of Happy Hours it'd be fair of he can introduce Happy Day in VoM and even introduce it in Platform Racing 2 Server/Private Servers. 

1) Put Happy Hours in VoM and the cost will be 600 kreds that's $60 per Happy Day in result it will get more users to buy it/spam it on private/public servers and in turn give him profit in the long run. For example;

$60 x7= $420 per week or $60 x30(days)=$1,800 a month

2) Jiggmin can introduce Happy Day into the public and private servers just like the random "Happy Hours" but still have "Happy Day". For Example; 

I would say a fair amount since there's 7 days a week I would say if Jiggmin can make "Happy Day" twice a week or 8x a month that way people who can't afford the VoM won't miss out and they get the taste for it.

What do you guys think? Please leave your suggestion/comment below!
(5th April 2018, 1:28 PM)Colind Wrote: $60 x7= $420 per week or $60 x30(days)=$1,800 a month

Which one of us is going to be the guy that spends $1,800 on Pr2
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
$1800? Y'all really boutta spend you're rent on pr2 gl
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
(5th April 2018, 3:32 PM)Dev52 Wrote: $1800? Y'all really boutta spend your rent on pr2 gl

Grammar Yankzi strikes again
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • Shane1334
Sorry but I don't think that's logical at all
I stand by my original opinion that this isn't really needed.
Original GitHub issue thread (for reference): https://github.com/jacob-grahn/platform-...issues/161

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I'm impartial to suggestion 1, I mean I understand the simplicity of it when buying multiple HH's, but thinking realistically I don't see it being a huge seller. Besides with HH's stacking you can just buy 24 of them. Which is tedious I know, but not impossible. With the things of Happy day's when buying it people run the risk of the servers crashing or something happening that prematurely ends the Happy Day, I just see it has a huge issue in general. For suggestion number 2, I also stand by my original opinion. I don't agree with that at all. That's EXTREMELY OP. Besides, with the HH system currently Happy Hours aren't that uncommon anymore.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • gemj