10 Year Anniversary Collab
(22nd April 2018, 8:28 PM)Justinbob100 Wrote: hat remover or no?

No hat remover. Updated OP to reflect this.
Alrighty added part 1/2, sort of a puzzle/push block theme, all tested and working, haven't touched art or settings. If something has been deleted, reply to this cause I didn't delete anything.

PR2: geminij
Discord: gemmm#1620

Smile Glad to be a part of this!

UPDATE:
Added basic art, I'm not a great artist :/ going for a sorta cave sorta setting, that's really all I can do unfortunately

Attached Files Image(s)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Kwing, Zelante
I have an easier way that this can be done without any sabotage if you're interested @Kwing, message me on discord.

Leezur/LP#1234
Yeah, so I went on a week long climbing trip in Tennessee and just got back (it's 5 AM right now, took 9 hours to drive back) and I'm completely dead. This collab totally slipped my mind and I fully apologize for not being here to micromanage.

I'll see what's up tomorrow and hopefully we can still get a good level out of this.
uhhhhh I think the level has been deleted? @Kwing nothing shows when you click it
I think somebody might had login into the account and deleted the lvl.

This is what happens if you share the account to people on the forum.
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, Zelante
(4th May 2018, 7:50 AM)Ricky60624 Wrote: I think somebody might had login into the account and deleted the lvl.

^

this wasn't necessary
(4th May 2018, 7:50 AM)Ricky60624 Wrote: I think somebody might had login into the account and deleted the lvl.

You can always restore the level (as long as it's not a month or two old) from pr2hub.com/backups

(I completely forgot about this collab, sorry guys)
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
(4th May 2018, 12:37 PM)Zelante Wrote: You can always restore the level (as long as it's not a month or two old) from pr2hub.com/backups

(I completely forgot about this collab, sorry guys)

That was the plan, and why I didn't care about it being deleted in the first place. Weirdly enough the backups page doesn't show anything.
we could always limit the collab to a group of trustworthy ppl
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justinbob100 For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, gemj, Zelante
well this never happened