the risks of smoking
before smoking weed guys you might wanna watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37tuQ6OrqQ it is also scientifically proven from a 2005 study that cannabis reduces blood flow to the brain. https://www.aan.com/pressroom/home/pressrelease/250
I think every smoker know the dangers of smoking but they chose to ignore it due to their addiction.
[Image: 5rmo3Qg.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pillz For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, Ashley766, bls1999, Glitch
I'm perfectly aware of the dangers of smoking. I smoke anyways because crossing the street can kill you, too.

Life isn't life without risks. I also have no problems with Candida or any fungal infections.
Hairy Tongue
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(20th April 2018, 7:45 PM)An|0n Wrote: I'm perfectly aware of the dangers of smoking. I smoke anyways because crossing the street can kill you, too.

Life isn't life without risks. I also have no problems with Candida or any fungal infections.

the thc in weed will weaken your immune system so you will be more susceptible to candida and other infection
(22nd April 2018, 8:44 AM)Glitch Wrote: the thc in weed will weaken your immune system so you will be more susceptible to candida and other infection

Most studies I've read (and the NIH's current line) is that the jury is still out. In animal studies it seems to increase infection risk but I don't know of a human trial yet -- the human immune system has differences to other species, and so experiments in other species are not always directly applicable to Humans.

For example:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964774/

Quote:After very first infusion of a dose 500 times smaller than that found safe in animal studies, all six human volunteers faced life-threatening conditions involving multiorgan failure for which they were moved to intensive care unit

Animal receptors and human receptors and number of receptors, etc, vary in significant ways. If someone understands molecular biology, who works in the immunology field could identify better which receptors THC targets and the effects on them I'd be interested to hear what they have to say.
(22nd April 2018, 11:45 AM)An|0n Wrote: Most studies I've read (and the NIH's current line) is that the jury is still out. In animal studies it seems to increase infection risk but I don't know of a human trial yet -- the human immune system has differences to other species, and so experiments in other species are not always directly applicable to Humans.

For example:

Animal receptors and human receptors and number of receptors, etc, vary in significant ways. If someone understands molecular biology, who works in the immunology field could identify better which receptors THC targets and the effects on them I'd be interested to hear what they have to say.

https://www.aan.com/pressroom/home/pressrelease/250 here is an interesting study done on actual humans
(22nd April 2018, 11:45 AM)An|0n Wrote: Most studies I've read (and the NIH's current line) is that the jury is still out. In animal studies it seems to increase infection risk but I don't know of a human trial yet -- the human immune system has differences to other species, and so experiments in other species are not always directly applicable to Humans.

For example:

http://www.medicinalgenomics.com/wp-cont...i_2011.pdf cbd can have negative effects too
We all die somedays, you just gotta choose the way you wanna die
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • An|0n
(23rd April 2018, 5:02 PM)Good Job Man Wrote: Ugh you remind me of someone who ruins the vibe by bringing up their views about weed, drugs, etc at the worst times

you get more tar in weed smoke than you do from tabacco smoke. and recent research shows that weed damages your blood vessels 3 times more than tabacco does.
(23rd April 2018, 4:05 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: We all die somedays, you just gotta choose the way you wanna die
I'm going to be the guy that dies from rolling Biofreeze™ on my tongue on a Youtube gaming live stream, and then dies from asphyxiation.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(23rd April 2018, 7:36 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: I'm going to be the guy that dies from rolling Biofreeze™ on my tongue on a Youtube gaming live stream, and then dies from asphyxiation.

I respect that lmao
I know what it does to me, and I know what could happen, but it doesn't put me off tbh
(23rd April 2018, 4:05 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: We all die somedays, you just gotta choose the way you wanna die

In all seriousness, I think people understand the risks and make a conscious decision to smoke anyway. The reward outweighs the risk, to them. Personally, I don't drink, smoke, or use any other kinds of substances, because in my mind, the risk outweighs the reward.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Glitch
(24th April 2018, 6:12 PM)bls1999 Wrote:

In all seriousness, I think people understand the risks and make a conscious decision to smoke anyway.  The reward outweighs the risk, to them.  Personally, I don't drink, smoke, or use any other kinds of substances, because in my mind, the risk outweighs the reward.

too right
Well aware of the risks but it's whatever. We're all gonna die someday
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
(24th April 2018, 6:12 PM)bls1999 Wrote:

In all seriousness, I think people understand the risks and make a conscious decision to smoke anyway.  The reward outweighs the risk, to them.  Personally, I don't drink, smoke, or use any other kinds of substances, because in my mind, the risk outweighs the reward.
Thanks for the spicy meme boiii
Weed is less likely to kill you than Tobacco and Alcohol put together.
Educate yourselves.
(25th April 2018, 10:08 AM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Weed is less likely to kill you than Tobacco and Alcohol put together.
Educate yourselves.

Actually new research shows weed smoke damages your blood vessels 3 times more than tabacco does. not the thc itsself but just the weed smoke
(25th April 2018, 12:43 PM)Glitch Wrote: Actually new research shows weed smoke damages your blood vessels 3 times more than tabacco does. not the thc itsself but just the weed smoke

k.
Anything the media and anti cannabis folks say xD