the risks of smoking
(25th April 2018, 5:15 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: k.
Anything the media and anti cannabis folks say xD

ok then izi let me show you how much tar is in one joint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ol8jECMkEk
(25th April 2018, 5:15 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: k.
Anything the media and anti cannabis folks say xD
what do you think happens when you smoke weed, what happens to the plant? you're dealing with combustion a lot of toxic byproducts are found in cannabis smoke such as free radicals many of the harmful compounds in weed smoke are in tobacco smoke so why would you think weed couldn't damage your blood vessels the same way tobacco smoke could? if you eat weed or tobacco it wouldn't damage your blood vessels but the smoke would. even e-cigs can damage you
No matter what you are smoking (tobacco, marijuana, carrot sticks (any "My Name is Earl supporters"?), etc.) having all of that combusting paper, plant, and whatever else they throw in the casing being put into your lungs is harmful. In terms of marijuana, I have read that smoking is the equivalency of fast food where it is quick and easy, but there are negative side effects to that convenience.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Glitch
(25th April 2018, 12:43 PM)Glitch Wrote: Actually new research shows weed smoke damages your blood vessels 3 times more than tabacco does. not the thc itsself but just the weed smoke
Then do not inhale the smoke.
grateful.
It's scientifically proven that you'll live longer if you don't smoke or drink at all

don't @ me losers
(28th April 2018, 8:33 AM)i quit Wrote: It's scientifically proven that you'll live longer if you don't smoke or drink at all

don't @ me losers
It's scientifically proven that you will live longer if you don't eat meat and yet most of us still do.
grateful.
(28th April 2018, 8:59 AM)KZenas Wrote: It's scientifically proven that you will live longer if you don't eat meat and yet most of us still do.

Meat is the greatest food group, so I will take that trade-off. 
[Image: ikhTg8C.jpg]

Also, great red herring, Batman!
  • JEEJAYEM
(28th April 2018, 8:59 AM)Zenas Wrote: It's scientifically proven that you will live longer if you don't eat meat and yet most of us still do.

>assuming i eat meat
(28th April 2018, 6:28 AM)Zenas Wrote: Then do not inhale the smoke.

are you stupid? your*
I used to smoke everyday from 15 to 17, one day I was hitting a bong with my friend and something weird happened. My throat started to get tight and breathing was hard. I couldn't believe it with how used to weed I thought I was. After that I've never been able to smoke weed again. It has been 3 years since and to be honest I'm glad it did that. Weed is useless in my opinion. It's a waste of money and it kinda takes you away from the ''real world''. But still I have nothing against it's just that anydays something like that can happen to anybody so take care and know your limits simply before something bad happens
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
(28th April 2018, 1:23 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: I used to smoke everyday from 15 to 17, one day I was hitting a bong with my friend and something weird happened. My throat started to get tight and breathing was hard. I couldn't believe it with how used to weed I thought I was. After that I've never been able to smoke weed again. It has been 3 years since and to be honest I'm glad it did that. Weed is useless in my opinion. It's a waste of money and it kinda takes you away from the ''real world''. But still I have nothing against it's just that anydays something like that can happen to anybody so take care and know your limits simply before something bad happens

yeah that's how i was able to quit. i used to smoke weed like all the time but now my lungs cant take it and i'm glad i dont smoke now it's bad for your health anyway.
can we just end this thread? let ppl do what they wanna do
(20th April 2018, 8:44 AM)Pillz Wrote: I think every smoker know the dangers of smoking but they chose to ignore it due to their addiction.

I agree, but on the topic of cannabis, it isn't physically addictive. It is addictive just like a gamer may be addicted to games.
(29th April 2018, 12:14 AM)Nova Wrote: I agree, but on the topic of cannabis, it isn't physically addictive. It is addictive just like a gamer may be addicted to games.

Wait what I thought it was
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(25th April 2018, 12:43 PM)Glitch Wrote: Actually new research shows weed smoke damages your blood vessels 3 times more than tabacco does. not the thc itsself but just the weed smoke

Marijuana may contain more tar than tobacco cigarettes, but that doesn't necessarily mean the health risks of smoking it are greater.
(6th May 2018, 6:08 AM)Kieran Wrote: Marijuana may contain more tar than tobacco cigarettes, but that doesn't necessarily mean the health risks of smoking it are greater.

I didn't say it was. but what i can tell you is smoking weed over a long period of time can screw your health up including your mental health. do you really think smoking something everyday with mind altering effects is good for your brain? At least tabacco doesnt effect your head like weed does. at least alcohol leaves your system, weed stays in your brain. i Smoked weed for 7 years before i quit the stuff. my last 2 years of smoking i had real bad anxiety and i couldnt concentrate as good even when I wasn't high and the smoke in weed still damages blood vessels.
(6th May 2018, 4:43 PM)Glitch Wrote: I didn't say it was. but what i can tell you is smoking weed over a long period of time can screw your health up including your mental health. do you really think smoking something everyday with mind altering effects is good for your brain? At least tabacco doesnt effect your head like weed does. at least alcohol leaves your system, weed stays in your brain. i Smoked weed for 7 years before i quit the stuff. my last 2 years of smoking i had real bad anxiety and i couldnt concentrate as good even when I wasn't high and the smoke in weed still damages blood vessels.

I am going to disagree with this. Delirium Tremens is a condition that occurs in people who start to suffer from alcohol withdrawal after a prolonged period of consuming heavy amounts. Some symptoms include hallucination, large increase in heart rate, and severe anxiety.
  • Glitch
(6th May 2018, 5:00 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I am going to disagree with this. Delirium Tremens is a condition that occurs in people who start to suffer from alcohol withdrawal after a prolonged period of consuming heavy amounts. Some symptoms include hallucination, large increase in heart rate, and severe anxiety.

I'm not saying alcohol cant damage your brain, of course drugs and alcohol all mess with your head but weed stays in your system far longer than alcohol, thc especially messes with your brains neurotransmitters way more than alcohol does. you would need to be drinking like everyday for it to cause serious brain damage.
(29th April 2018, 12:14 AM)Nova Wrote: I agree, but on the topic of cannabis, it isn't physically addictive. It is addictive just like a gamer may be addicted to games.

you know nothing about drugs. it may not be physically addictive such as heroin and meth but it's way different to being addicted to gaming....