Who's doing ~ 4.5 M PPD??
I see people jump waaay up the ranks (Eternal, Chaurus_reaper, BLS seems to be on the same path, stxtics...) etc

Just wondering who it is folding these accounts up to 10M...

Also wondering if I need to up my game! I'm only doing ~ 1.2-1.3M PPD currently since I've been too lazy to scale fully.
xRaZoRz

/ Chaurus Reaper

Im Reb by the way.
(24th April 2018, 11:54 PM)David Wrote: its that razors guy like xeno said, he has like 5 1080 ti's

Yes.

Im Reb by the way.
I see, cool!

Wish I could have that many GPUs, but the price in Canada is just too damn high, so I only really have a lot of CPUs
(25th April 2018, 7:45 AM)An|0n Wrote: I see, cool!

Wish I could have that many GPUs, but the price in Canada is just too damn high, so I only really have a lot of CPUs

Meanwhile you have me struggling to get 2k ppd with a really bad Intel Core 2 Duo Centrino lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(25th April 2018, 12:46 PM)TRUC Wrote: Meanwhile you have me struggling to get 2k ppd with a really bad Intel Core 2 Duo Centrino lol

Just keep consistent like me with the craptop I have and get what you can and hope somebody will fold you that last little bit you need and just power through. They may take my points rank away, but they will never touch my WU rank  Tongue