PR2: 10th Anniversary Celebration
I've teased it for a long time! What could it be??? You waited, we delivered. Without further ado, here are the fabled, long-awaited, super exciting festivities!

People who log into any server but the special anniversary server will have:
- 10x EXP bonus!
- 2x greater chance of finding prizes randomly!
- Free party hat (+ epic upgrade) for everyone who logs in!

There will, of course, be the special anniversary server ("Annie"), which is full of cool stuff:
- You're an admin! (the PR2 rules still apply)
- You've been elevated to rank 2008!
- You have all parts + epic upgrades!
Note: These perks will go away once you leave the server.

There are some other things I threw in here and there, including a new chat command. See if you can find it! Smile

Most of all, enjoy this day. It's been a pleasure serving the community and creating the perks for this momentous occasion. Thank you all for your unwavering dedication over the years. You have been a truly integral part of the wild success of PR2 and the community as a whole.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • 12as, Dangevin, Emeiry, Eternal, gemj, Justinbob100, Kursed, Lego-man945, Mariano.Z, Nemo Nation, tadtad, Zelante
this gift is SO AMAZING! Thanks! ^^

By the way, is the Annie server temporary?
нет
"without further adieu"

*Further adieu*

(Motley Monday reference)
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
It's crazy to think I've spent almost half my life playing this game. Time flies.
Dangevin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Nemo Nation, Zelante
(2nd May 2018, 1:51 PM)Dangevin Wrote: It's crazy to think I've spent almost half my life playing this game. Time flies.

I guestion myself on why i still am playing this almost every time I get the nerve to login
Any secrets you guys found, BTW? Before the anniversary ends
Honestly, I started playing in late 2011 and I never thought this game would capture me so. Of course, I love PR2 and everything and everyone involved with it, and there are so many great things about the game I could mention here, including cool parts, trapworks which made me really competitive lol, the joy of racing and having a fun time, meeting new people in chat and muchhhhhh more, but what really drew me to the game and still does today is the community. I've met so many people on Kong (PR2 chat #01), JV1, Acid (for a short while), the game itself, the Discord server and now here (JV2). I won't list names cause frankly all of you are amazing and while I know some better than others everyone in this community here is an awesome human being and I couldn't thank you more for all of these years! Big Grin <3 <3 <3 Also to Jiggmin, not just for creating the game, but for being so involved in the community, but also for being so optimistic, happy, smart and such a great person. <3 <3 <3
[Image: Jigg.png]
[Image: Ozaru-Fist-Signature-V2.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mariano.Z For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Titanium
Thank everybody. This community has seriously impacted me (in a good way, of course).

It's crazy how much has happened to everybody in the time we started playing. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante
I've literally spent more than half my life in this community.

I didn't have many friends in my childhood days, so PR2 was literally my only source of happiness back then. I don't know what I'd be doing or where I'd be right now if it weren't for you all. Thanks for the awesome memories <3
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Just think of those inmates who just got out of jail from a 10 year sentence
[Image: v7tK0s2.png] 

Want Some?
Thanks for the gift Big Grin
It's been 10 years since then huh, time sure does fly.