Happy 10th Anniversary!
Heart 
Happy 10th Anniversary!

Through the rough and difficult to the chill and awesome, thank you for being part of my life. It has been an honour to be part of this community. I had learnt more things than I had ever though I would, and gained a lot of valuable experience during this time. Furthermore, I do not think that I would have learnt proper grammar, create digital art using my mouse or patience without you guys.

I would like to thank @bls1999 and @Eternal for helping to bring the active community together again, by hosting a new JV for us, ever since the old one went down. Thank you @everyone for supporting the forums as well.

Most importantly, I would personally like to thank @Jiggmin for creating the Platform Racing series. None of this would have happened without you or your brilliant ideas. I have nothing but respect for you. Thank you!

I couldn't have asked for anything better in my life Smile

I wish you all the very best, fellow JVers!

Here's to 10 more!

[Image: a3krkKM.png]
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Bow
[Image: Emeiry.png]
[Image: Jiggy_Head.png]
[Image: Ozaru-Fist-Signature-V2.gif]
It's already been 10 years huh, time really flies
I join this game when i was 11 years old.
And now it 10

Anyway Why had nobody cares about jiggmin oldder games.
Why everything has to be about platfrom racing?
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(4th May 2018, 7:48 AM)Ricky60624 Wrote: I join this game when i was 11 years old.
And now it 10

Anyway Why had nobody cares about jiggmin oldder games.
Why everything has to be about platfrom racing?

I feel like it's because there was not much to do in the other games. PR2 was his first game with progression and multiplayer, and you could save your progress unlike PR2. 

It was also the most popular one back in the day, so we made a lot of friends and stuff, online. It could be because of the memories and nostalgia that stuck around with us all
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
It was very popular on Kongregate and reached many websites. Even people who never played PR2 that I know, some have heard of it before at least once.