Spambots
I noticed there's been a spike in spambot registration lately, so I enabled a service called StopForumSpam to check each registration with their database before allowing the user to register.

I also went through and deleted a bunch of the accounts that seemed like spambots. If I accidentally deleted your account (and you are not a spambot), my sincerest apologies. If you find a spambot, please report them.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Phantoful, Zelante
SPAMMM BBBBBBBOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(5th May 2018, 4:38 PM)Eternal Wrote: SPAMMM BBBBBBBOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS

i think this guy is a bot, delete please
yeah it's me, the guy you used to race with way way back
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadow Z For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Dangevin, Eternal, XeNo, Zenas
Sadly, stopforumspam doesn't catch all of the spambots out there; about half go through. I use it for manual checks before activating accounts on AF, though.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
Spambots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Im Reb by the way.
(8th May 2018, 8:09 PM)XeNo Wrote: Spambots.

If you would like to report users on PR2, you can use the PR2Reports account or Ask a Mod.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(8th May 2018, 10:46 PM)bls1999 Wrote: If you would like to report users on PR2, you can use the PR2Reports account or Ask a Mod.

Sent a PM to PR2Reports.

Im Reb by the way.