What sports do you guys play?
I enjoy playing football (soccer) and basketball. Never played sports competively before though.
(3rd January 2018, 7:07 AM)Zenas Wrote: I enjoy playing football (soccer) and basketball. Never played sports competively before though.

love me some good footy
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
Rugby, Netball, Soccer, Ping-Pong, Dodge Ball, Volley Ball, Rippa-Rugby, Touch. Just about every sport really, there's more but it's 3:48am not really in the thinking mood.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

heyyy I'm reviving this now yey

I played First XI Football (soccer) in my schoolboy days and trained with the Brisbane Roar academy for a while, also played basketball but I wasn't competitive

I may add I watch a lot of F1 and it's kind of a dream of mine to become a driver
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
Football (Soccer) and Futsal

and Project Cars 2, with a steering wheel and stick shift setup (if that counts as sports... e-sports?)
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Tennis!!!
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
Played basketball, baseball, and soccer up until middle school. Stopped for a while, but did Taekwondo throughout high school. Picked up football in college (D3) as a walk-on. We'll see what happens next year since I'm transferring and don't intend on playing.
Marathon fapping
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to An|0n For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Water Polo
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Basketball