[PR2 Bug] Levels not saving
So I was making a level and this happened...  Frown

http://prntscr.com/jekowl

Why is this happening? Do any of you have the same problem?  Confused
[Image: Emeiry.png]
Interesting, I've heard mixed results on this. I just re-uploaded one of my levels, and it did fine. Can I ask the level details? What was it like, was there a lot of blocks, a lot of art, etc? Sorry if that is kinda vague.
it was basically empty, very few blocks; i'd say around <100 blocks.. no art
[Image: Emeiry.png]
(6th May 2018, 6:09 PM)Emeiry Wrote: it was basically empty, very few blocks; i'd say around <100 blocks.. no art

Welp, the inconsistencies make finding the issue easy Smile

(Sarcasm)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
Same here

Im Reb by the way.
I've had that issue before and it was for writing too much in the description, have you possibly done that?
Set a song on the level. There's a bug that with no song set (random), it won't save properly. I'm in the process of fixing it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, gemj
This bug is fixed!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry