Idea: change the first artifact finder reward to something different
Hi, 

A question to the wise, 

I was wondering if any of you people would like to change the reward to finding the Artifact first to something else other than the bubble set? (Like such as the croc set or reindeer.)

I hope you all take my question to consideration, if not, I'm sorry for wasting your time. 

Thanks for reading and your future response, -Addy
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
@Addy is it okay if I move this to the PR2 Suggestions forum?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy
I think it'd have to be more up to the community to decide rather than us, so I wouldn't mind having a poll
(11th May 2018, 1:23 AM)bls1999 Wrote: @Addy is it okay if I move this to the PR2 Suggestions forum?

thats okay with me
Not a bad idea at all
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
Sounds good to me

But would that change mean Bubbles are no longer obtainable? (as of then)
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(11th May 2018, 9:50 PM)Zelante Wrote: Sounds good to me

^

Also, what is the reason for this? For players who have already found the arti to get more free items or what I mean, not everyone has found arti yet and I think the way it is currently is fine
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal, Shadow Z, Zelante
I don't really have a strong opinion on this either way. If I had to choose, I'd probably lean toward keeping the prize the same just because the artifact is so broken as it is.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal, Fresh Cookies, gemj, Zelante
No thanks, let's not give cheaters access to other parts. Bubbles have already been made worthless due to the artifact.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • 4h3y, bls1999, Bluelightning, Fresh Cookies, gemj, Zelante
(11th May 2018, 9:50 PM)Zelante Wrote: Sounds good to me

We could always bring LotW back.  Tongue
[Image: Emeiry.png]
(14th May 2018, 12:53 PM)Emeiry Wrote: We could always bring LotW back.  Tongue

ehh I'd be down cause I wasn't around for the og LotW but ehh I remember some talk about the problems LotW caused? Can't remember the actual thread
(14th May 2018, 12:53 PM)Emeiry Wrote: We could always bring LotW back.  Tongue

Do it Wink
I don't think there would be enough responses to warrant a return of LotW. The original contest was already dying down as submissions were failing to reach over 10, and the quality of levels submitted was much worse than when it was in it's prime. The contest ran for over 100 weeks, i think it's better that we don't revive it.
(15th May 2018, 3:23 PM)__ Wrote: I don't think there would be enough responses to warrant a return of LotW. The original contest was already dying down as submissions were failing to reach over 10, and the quality of levels submitted was much worse than when it was in it's prime. The contest ran for over 100 weeks, i think it's better that we don't revive it.

we could make it a fornight instead of a week.. even a contest each month would do.  Wink
[Image: Emeiry.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Emeiry For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(15th May 2018, 3:30 PM)Emeiry Wrote: we could make it a fornight instead of a week.. even a contest each month would do.  ;)

I'm so down actually lol we gon' make it happen :D
(15th May 2018, 3:30 PM)Emeiry Wrote: we could make it a fornight instead of a week.. even a contest each month would do.  Wink

Level of the Month sounds like a novel idea.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, gemj