Motley Monday: Destruction
It's Motley Monday!

The epic bubble set easter egg has been found. There may be more prizes available in future videos!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, Aurafr00b, dotime, Eat Me!, Emeiry, gemj, Justinbob100, Kursed, Lego-man945, Mariano.Z, Nemo Nation, Shadow Z, Stxtics, XeNo, xGuest, Zelante, Zenas
Awesome but umm my name is Statics but with an x instead of an a lol
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Zenas
SHAVE THE BEARD

THANKS IF YOU AGREE
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, BrokenBulb, gemj, XeNo, Zelante, Zenas
I love the beard
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Emeiry, gemj, Nemo Nation, Shadow Z, Zenas
Same here $hake! ^^
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to BrokenBulb For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
Aww my 100 suggestions diden't go in the video except the jv2 high score thingy :c

Im Reb by the way.
Neato ideas!

Love the idea where we can check for any 'updates' and such, in-game Big Grin
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(21st May 2018, 2:43 PM)bls1999 Wrote: It's Motley Monday!

Absolutely love they way you pronounce @Stxtics
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
(21st May 2018, 7:54 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: Absolutely love they way you pronounce @Stxtics

lol he just spelled it out. I like it
My suggestion might possibly get implemented...
(plot twist)
Great Motley Monday video; Bls!
I love the way you joke with things. Gives a very “Jiggmin-y” feel and i love that.

But uh... Yo bls that one character password though? ???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj
I know this might not be flexible but is it possible to add a block editor like in PR3?
The Newest Limit is a good idea. Maybe it would also be a good idea to check if the last level in Newest was posted by that account so there aren't two in a row by the same user?
(22nd May 2018, 3:04 AM)Kursed Wrote: Great Motley Monday video; Bls!
I love the way you joke with things. Gives a very “Jiggmin-y” feel and i love that.

it was on a local server
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]

Like @Stxtics said, he logged in on his localhost. His password for the actual Pr2 is extremely secure. :p
(22nd May 2018, 5:09 PM)Eternal Wrote: Like @Stxtics said, he logged in on his localhost. His password for the actual Pr2 is extremely secure. :p

Yeah, it's 2 characters long!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Kursed, Zenas
(21st May 2018, 4:59 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Awesome but umm my name is Statics but with an x instead of an a lol

I feel like I can't say "statics" because it there's no A, so would you be "sticks tics"?

(22nd May 2018, 3:35 PM)sonicguy Wrote: The Newest Limit is a good idea. Maybe it would also be a good idea to check if the last level in Newest was posted by that account so there aren't two in a row by the same user?

Interesting idea! Could you make a thread about it?

Thanks! I do my best to make it have the Jiggy feel. Smile
The one-character pass is for the server my localhost. Tongue

(22nd May 2018, 5:09 PM)Eternal Wrote: Like @Stxtics said, he logged in on his localhost. His password for the actual Pr2 is extremely secure. :p

(22nd May 2018, 5:24 PM)__ Wrote: Yeah, it's 2 characters long!

Can confirm

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Ayyy, hooray for Motley Monday!!

yeah it's me, the guy you used to race with way way back
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Shadow Z For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
I decided to show my appreciation by making you an intro - here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yhAbwD_...e=youtu.be
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(26th May 2018, 2:00 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: I decided to show my appreciation by making you an intro - here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yhAbwD_...e=youtu.be

This is the greatest thing ever lmao