XeNo 62 (57+5)

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, edetarod, FDX3
Rebuked 59 (55+4)

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, edetarod
@Stxtics Update this thread, been over a month, please and thank you. Also I sent you a message on Discord
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Robo
I know there's some error, like color and the order of the account. I will fix this when I get back from the DMV. Any other error please let me know so I can try to get them fix ASAP, thank you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, edetarod, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Robo
JcJc rank 65
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edetarod For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, FDX3, Mia
Zypher

Rank 60 (56+4)

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, FDX3, Mia
Chaurus Reaper 61

56+5

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • Colind
Rebuked

Rank 60 (56+4)

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, Mia
Jmarroqu Rank 73 (65+8): https://prnt.sc/xwhrri

Sim Race is next Smile
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Different, FDX3, Mia
ExplosionZ (54+4) Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, Mia
zook @ 62 (57+5)
Dread @ 55 (52+3)
Detox & ll @ 51 (48+3)
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Mia
(4th February 2021, 11:44 AM)bazooka Wrote: zook @ 62
Dread @ 55
Detox & ll @ 51

Just using you as an example but from now on, if you guys can state that if you do have rank tokens or not that way it'll help me to see what color name and new players who are coming to the rank 50+ to see if they've +3 or more tokens.

Example; Colind Rank 79 (71+8) it tells me the username, what's the current rank, and the base rank w/ the tokens

If not that's fine, just gonna take more time to look you up (fah points wise)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
ExplosionZ rank 59 (54+5)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, FDX3, Mia
XeNo

Rank 63 (58+5)

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Mia
First things first, I was able to get my alt: The Dark General to rank 51 (48 +3).

As for me, let me make a little update via journal entry that I may update regularly, depending if I can find anyone else to add to the list or when I rank up myself:

Journal Entry 1:
As of right now, I am rank 55 (52+3, to be more specific), and I'm about halfway to rank 56. The climb all the way to rank 60 seems so close yet so far away, but I am determined to reach the peak, one way or another. I'm amazed I was able to get myself from rank 52 to 55 so quickly, but I know it won't get any easier from here. I've found a couple other methods that could help speed up the process, but all I can say right now, is that it's going to be a while. That being said, my eagerness has yet to die off. I WILL make it to rank 60 if it's the last thing I do!
If you ignore the world, does it still exist?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to YOSUP72845 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(7th February 2021, 8:18 AM)YOSUP72845 Wrote: First things first, I was able to get my alt: The Dark General to rank 51 (48 +3).

As for me, let me make a little update via journal entry that I may update regularly, depending if I can find anyone else to add to the list or when I rank up myself:

Journal Entry 1:
As of right now, I am rank 55 (52+3, to be more specific), and I'm about halfway to rank 56. The climb all the way to rank 60 seems so close yet so far away, but I am determined to reach the peak, one way or another. I'm amazed I was able to get myself from rank 52 to 55 so quickly, but I know it won't get any easier from here. I've found a couple other methods that could help speed up the process, but all I can say right now, is that it's going to be a while. That being said, my eagerness has yet to die off. I WILL make it to rank 60 if it's the last thing I do!

Good luck with your journey, hope you get it. It may seem impossible at first but nothing is, just gotta figure out a way to get there. 

I'll update your alt when I get back from work tomorrow, was busy all day and heading to bed right now for work.
FDX3 Jr. rank 70
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, AlphaZ, Colind, edetarod, ExplosionZ, Mia
(7th February 2021, 8:18 AM)YOSUP72845 Wrote: First things first, I was able to get my alt: The Dark General to rank 51 (48 +3).

Journal Entry 1:

Ah yes, I remember the day I set out for rank 60!

Have fun getting there
Jus don't get addicted like the rest of us 8)
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Colind