Rank 50+ List
The Dark General: Rank 54 (51+3)
American Idiot: Rank 52 (49+3)

Journal Entry 6:
So I decided to skip a week since I had nothing to report last week. Can probably expect more moments like that. If you told me back then that I'd have not one, not two, but three alts in the 50s, now at the rank I was when I started this, I'd have said you were crazy. Never in a million years did I think I'd get any other account than my main to that point, ever. At the rate I'm going, rank 58 should only be a week away. I think I've passed the halfway point in the climb, which is a good sign. All I can do at this point is keep pressing forward. Hopefully won't be that much longer.
If you ignore the world, does it still exist?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YOSUP72845 For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, Mia
bazooka rank 65 (58+7)
Soon to be 66 (58+8)
Then it's game over for me, has been a great journey Smile
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Colind, ExplosionZ, Mia
(23rd March 2021, 9:06 AM)bazooka Wrote: bazooka rank 65 (58+7)
Soon to be 66 (58+8)
Then it's game over for me, has been a great journey Smile
Go for 70, before I change my mind and decide to outrank everyone once I hear the word "Retirement" come out of people's posts! 😂
bls1999 is rank 57 (49 + 8). Thanks @AlphaZ!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Colind, FDX3, Mia
(23rd March 2021, 5:11 PM)Fam93 Wrote: Go for 70, before I change my mind and decide to outrank everyone once I hear the word "Retirement" come out of people's posts! 😂

I'm gonna retire (not when I hit 80) but when I finish w/ my alts, within that time I bet you that you can't reach rank 72.
(24th March 2021, 6:38 PM)Colind Wrote: I'm gonna retire (not when I hit 80) but when I finish w/ my alts, within that time I bet you that you can't reach rank 72.
Idk, bro... anything past 80 is kinda pointless, unless you want to create a nice little +3 rank lead between the person in second place. When you're done with your alts, it'll definitely move you past 80 fr sure. I thought about spamming HH's too 🤣
(23rd March 2021, 5:11 PM)Fam93 Wrote: Go for 70, before I change my mind and decide to outrank everyone once I hear the word "Retirement" come out of people's posts! 😂

I believe people have a better method to ranking up.. whether that's fiddling with the server or whatever I don't know, but I strongly believe there's a much faster and efficient way of gaining EXP.. these methods I just don't know of. Therefore I'll be calling it at 66, I found the lack of motivation to go any further. With the leader having over 1 billion EXP lead on me... I can't see myself even coming close to the top positions.. I don't mean to discourage anyone on their journey I simply wish you all the best, no matter how far you end up going.. But just remember.... is it very.. very pointless hah
(27th March 2021, 3:13 PM)bazooka Wrote: I believe people have a better method to ranking up.. whether that's fiddling with the server or whatever I don't know, but I strongly believe there's a much faster and efficient way of gaining EXP.. these methods I just don't know of. Therefore I'll be calling it at 66, I found the lack of motivation to go any further. With the leader having over 1 billion EXP lead on me... I can't see myself even coming close to the top positions.. I don't mean to discourage anyone on their journey I simply wish you all the best, no matter how far you end up going.. But just remember.... is it very.. very pointless hah

66 isn't all that great, bruh. There are too many 60s to begin with. You gotta at least hit 62+8. Or if you're ever feeling' froggy, hit 65+8 and I'll add you to my list 🤣 The leader is far ahead because no one wants to spam hh's. He's got a smart plan to do that because I wouldn't do that. If I had the same grind as he (when I slowed down 7 1/2 years ago), I'd bet I would be the leader at 82, today.

I just never had the money to be able to spam hh's lmfao! 😂 I had so many chances to be #1, but I gave up 😫 I'll be back, one day ☠️
(27th March 2021, 4:37 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: I can assure you that the top 3 highest rankers strictly obj macro. Colind obj macros 4 accounts and 1p macros another.

I never gave you permission to tell them my secrets.. prepared to die noob
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
(27th March 2021, 7:10 PM)Fam93 Wrote: 66 isn't all that great, bruh. There are too many 60s to begin with. You gotta at least hit 62+8. Or if you're ever feeling' froggy, hit 65+8 and I'll add you to my list 🤣 The leader is far ahead because no one wants to spam hh's. He's got a smart plan to do that because I wouldn't do that. If I had the same grind as he (when I slowed down 7 1/2 years ago), I'd bet I would be the leader at 82, today.

I just never had the money to be able to spam hh's lmfao! 😂 I had so many chances to be #1, but I gave up 😫 I'll be back, one day ☠️

Anyone can say they would prob be sitting at #1 spot today if they'd have carried on, or spent thousands on HH's. But the matter of fact is.. you're not. And 66 may not be all that great for some but for me, my goal was to set out and reach just 60. But this came too quickly and I rapidly got bored, so I carried on until I realised 12m EXP for a rank change is just not worth my time. That being said, if anyone wishes to use bazook in their macro feel free to msg.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, FDX3
YOSUP72845 - Rank 58 (55+3)
EpicRampardos - Rank 53 (50+3)

Journal Entry 7:
There's another rank done. Now just 2 to go. Still a lot to go, but at least I'm past the halfway point. Surprised it only took me about 2 months to get from 52 to 58. Welp, only another 2 more months or so to go. I need to learn to cherish these moments, because every rank up feels so invigorating. And I've not lost any determination since I started. I will finish this climb if it's the last thing I do.
If you ignore the world, does it still exist?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YOSUP72845 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, FDX3, Mia
Pro rank 66 (62+4)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Mia
Master rank 66 (62+4)
Champion rank 66 (62+4)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Mia
(17th March 2021, 7:34 AM)TRUC Wrote: And now, in twice as less time as my last post... TRUC is rank 62 (55+7) Eek
Expecting rank 64 on April 4th Eek Eek Eek

Welp, it's April 4th, and 57+7 = 64
Noob
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
When I get home from work I will update the thread

Aquarius Rank 73 (65+8)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, bazooka, Different, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Mia
FDX3 Jr. rank 71
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, bazooka, Colind, edetarod, ExplosionZ, Mia
Sim Race Rank 72 (64+8); https://prnt.sc/1192miy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, FDX3, Mia
Zeppy
Rank 51 (48 + 3)

Contest EXP kinda carried me here Smile
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeppy For This Useful Post:
Team FDX3 rank 71
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind, Mia
(17th March 2021, 8:58 AM)TRUC Wrote: Congrats, but those stats hurt my feelings :')

Hahaha aww why? Frown

Im Reb by the way.