[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข AlphaZ, Different
~Stunt Man~ - 69 Wink the mission has been accomplished
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข AlphaZ, FDX3
(26th April 2022, 5:45 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Go for 70! Then if you want to stay 69 just deselect a token.
hmmm tempting but this could be the case all the way up until rank 77
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข AlphaZ
Someone create a list that actually gets updated??
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(1st May 2022, 5:25 AM)bazooka Wrote: Someone create a list that actually gets updated??

It had literally been under a week since the last rank-up post when you made that comment lol, gtfo. This thread actually gets updates now unlike with the original OP. If there's accounts in the list that need updating, don't expect me to update unless you actually make a post in this thread with the account name and rank.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon, Mia
@FDX3 what's the plan? Are you joining them at rank 80, or are you quitting at 79?
(4th May 2022, 6:35 PM)Different Wrote: @FDX3 what's the plan? Are you joining them at rank 80, or are you quitting at 79?

At this stage I still intend on continuing to rank 80.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข ExplosionZ
(4th May 2022, 4:27 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: AlphaZ rank 80, last ever rank up for my main.

[Image: 6hCv6zQ.png]

u gotta spend ur rank point that cost roughly 228M exp
รก
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข AlphaZ
(4th May 2022, 5:22 AM)FDX3 Wrote: It had literally been under a week since the last rank-up post when you made that comment lol, gtfo. This thread actually gets updates now unlike with the original OP. If there's accounts in the list that need updating, don't expect me to update unless you actually make a post in this thread with the account name and rank.
OK so your first sentence, means absolutely nothing to me or anyone, your second sentence, is an absolute lie as I posted about me and my alts ranking quay back, and still not updated, so gtfo. And your third sentence makes you sound like an absolute girl. Get over yourself
(7th May 2022, 4:18 AM)bazooka Wrote: OK so your first sentence, means absolutely nothing to me or anyone, your second sentence, is an absolute lie as I posted about me and my alts ranking quay back, and still not updated, so gtfo. And your third sentence makes you sound like an absolute girl. Get over yourself

You're the one here suggesting that someone create another list seemingly because I hadn't updated the one and only rank up (since the last update) just a few days after the post. Have some patience ffs.

It's simple - people post their username and rank here and I update the list soon after. I even went through the whole list a few months back with mass additions and changes (but that's likely a one-off). If you have accounts that have ranked up since then and need updating, make that clear in a post.
(9th May 2022, 4:49 PM)FDX3 Wrote: You're the one here suggesting that someone create another list seemingly because I hadn't updated the one and only rank up (since the last update) just a few days after the post. Have some patience ffs.

It's simple - people post their username and rank here and I update the list soon after. I even went through the whole list a few months back with mass additions and changes (but that's likely a one-off). If you have accounts that have ranked up since then and need updating, make that clear in a post.
It's as if you're arguing with yourself now dude, due to your 3 days of silence, I'd assume you had forgotten about myย post on your precious thread, but no! Seems though you really love your thread and feel threatened at even the thought of there being a more updated versionย to yours. Not that anyone would go to the effort LOL

So we've established DF3Xย takes everything seriously!

On a serious note, I meant nothing by my original comment, it was simply a passive way to make you/an editor aware one has not been updated. Never crossed me that it could trigger a snowflake. Peace and Love baby
Oh, I never did mention it in this thread, did I

Platform Racing 2 is rank 75 (67+8)

And I have no idea what bazooka's problem is tbh. You've done a great job updating this thread. People got lives to live so I don't expect things to get updated right after they happen
Zack means everythingย to meย ๐Ÿ’›
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข AlphaZ, FDX3
(11th May 2022, 12:25 PM)bazooka Wrote: It's as if you're arguing with yourself now dude, due to your 3 days of silence, I'd assume you had forgotten about myย post on your precious thread, but no!

Says the guy that keeps coming back himself to reply after another 3 days lol.

(11th May 2022, 12:25 PM)bazooka Wrote: Seems though you really love your thread and feel threatened at even the thought of there being a more updated versionย to yours. Not that anyone would go to the effort LOL

It takes mere seconds to update. People here appreciate the updates, which takes very little effort.

(11th May 2022, 12:25 PM)bazooka Wrote: On a serious note, I meant nothing by my original comment, it was simply a passive way to make you/an editor aware one has not been updated.

You absurdly suggested that someone create a new list even though just 4 days had gone by since a single account needed updating. Again, gtfo.