Rank 50+ List
ThoseBoots - 59(3)
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
Stunt - 67(8)
Biggest Noob - 61(3)
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3, Stunt
Master Raiden Rank 71 (66+5)

[Image: LUIbqbC.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Mulley, Stunt, Stxtics
Axe Revolution 55
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
Dexterity 60 (56+4)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexterity For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3, Mulley
Giant Noob - 61(3)
Jiraj - 59(3)
  • FDX3
MALTE 60

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
~UnknownAX - 61(3)
HaquaZ - 60(3)
  • FDX3
@Master Raiden I've never told you this before, but whenever you rank up past the base of 65, then drop it HERE, too. Keeps the thread going, as it's quite rare too achieve that base rank.
Dreadnought - 65(5)
  • FDX3
Jose A - 60(3)
  • FDX3
Blood - 70 (62 + 8)
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3, Master Raiden, Mulley, Stxtics
Sir Sp33d - 66 7 tokens
Guy - 67 8 tokens
King - 56 5 tokens
Blood - 70 8 tokens

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3, Master Raiden
Should Note:
Camer999 - 52+5 [57]
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3, Mulley
FDX3 rank 80

[Image: cKfWuXG.png]

I'm done.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon, Colind, Dangevin, Different, edetarod, ExplosionZ, HelpACC, Master Raiden, Mulley, Stunt, Stxtics
Now we're at a point where Rank 80 is starting to become overrated. Somebody is gonna break the tie one day, trust me. That one person is gonna become fed up and reach Rank 81. Doesn't matter whether you agree or disagree with me, it's gonna happen, trust me. While it's nice to see three musketeers at Rank 80, it won't last very long.
(14th February 2023, 9:31 AM)Different Wrote: Now we're at a point where Rank 80 is starting to become overrated. Somebody is gonna break the tie one day, trust  me. That one person is gonna become fed up and reach Rank 81. Doesn't matter whether you agree or disagree with me, it's gonna happen, trust me. While it's nice to see three musketeers at Rank 80, it won't last very long.

You're right, maybe one day someone will be Rank 81 and for that congrats for going the extra step but the thing is... We're at a point where base rank 70+ is going to take about a year to grind, leaving your macro on 24/7 and even if you have everything cover it'll be the most tedious thing to manage outside of your life. 

@AlphaZ & @FDX3 made a pact that you don't understand, yes any one of us could continue but to what end is it going to matter? Achieving Rank 80 is a milestone as itself and going more is just pointless where the result doesn't matter. 

Let's be honest, there is only 3 players that can actually still get to Rank 80 and those are HelpACC, Platform Racing 2 (if he returns), and LP. 

HelpAcc needs about 455.2M xp to get to Rank 80, that being said if you macro 24/7 it will take him 632 days just by getting 720K/day. This will be Nov 7th 2024 if the continous macro starts today.

Platform Racing 2 needs about 659M xp to get to Rank 80, that being said this will take him 915 days. This will be Aug 16th 2025.

LP needs 620.1M to get Rank 80, that being said this will take him 861 days. This will be June 25th 2025. 

PR2 Staff needs to stop living a lie to think that PR2 will be popular again, it should get shut down Jan 1st of 2024 to be honest, that way Jiggmin can figured out if "PR4" should be a thing and be a revamp of PR2 but better coding, ads placement, to reach players just beyond "PC". 

Danger, instead of talking the talk.. why don't you try to get to the 'Rank 81 Challenge'? Being Rank 66 still when you could've easily be mid Rank 70's. 

Thanks,

C
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, edetarod, FDX3, HelpACC, Mulley
(14th February 2023, 5:01 PM)Colind Wrote: PR2 Staff needs to stop living a lie to think that PR2 will be popular again, it should get shut down Jan 1st of 2024 to be honest, that way Jiggmin can figured out if "PR4" should be a thing and be a revamp of PR2 but better coding, ads placement, to reach players just beyond "PC". 

Agreed. This is why I've been coming up with some ingenious ideas for the next big thing on Pr2. But, the thing that's hindering me from doing that, is the fact that I'd have to learn how to draw on illustrator, which I'm horrible at.

(14th February 2023, 5:01 PM)Colind Wrote: Danger, instead of talking the talk.. why don't you try to get to the 'Rank 81 Challenge'? Being Rank 66 still when you could've easily be mid Rank 70's. 

Thanks,

C

Lmfao! Man, there's a reason why I'm still at Rank 66. It's like you said earlier... Pr2 died ages ago, which is why I stopped ranking up. Tbh, I could at least go for Rank 70, but then I don't have a program that allows me to run @bls1999 5 player screen, since it's on Windows and I have a Mac.

Then I'd have to figure out a graphics card (for Mac) that's similar to getting me 5mil a day for F@H, like you guys are getting. Any suggestions would help me out a lot, thanks!
(14th February 2023, 9:31 AM)Different Wrote: Now we're at a point where Rank 80 is starting to become overrated. Somebody is gonna break the tie one day, trust  me. That one person is gonna become fed up and reach Rank 81. Doesn't matter whether you agree or disagree with me, it's gonna happen, trust me. While it's nice to see three musketeers at Rank 80, it won't last very long.

Reaching rank 80 definitely isn't overrated, it's still quite a feat. Only 3 people have reached that goal. Like Colind said, with proof, it'll take years for another person to reach rank 80 again. Personally I think it's awesome that FDX3 achieved that feat Smile

(14th February 2023, 5:01 PM)Colind Wrote: PR2 Staff needs to stop living a lie to think that PR2 will be popular again, it should get shut down Jan 1st of 2024 to be honest, that way Jiggmin can figured out if "PR4" should be a thing and be a revamp of PR2 but better coding, ads placement, to reach players just beyond "PC". 

I find this section to be a very strange addition to the post you made. Who knows if PR2 will ever become popular again. I personally don't think anyone on the staff team is expecting PR2 to be popular again. Updates are made to PR2 to freshen the game up for those who love PR2, and also to encourage users to interact with JV and PR2. These changes that are made also could potentially benefit a sequel (like PR4) if the reception is positive. Not sure if there's a good reason to even take the servers offline aside from maybe server costs. That would just hurt the players who still enjoy playing.

Anyway, let's keep this thread on topic please. Congratulations @FDX3!
Dangevin
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Colind, FDX3, Master Raiden

I think at this point its more catering towards the players that are still here, its like a little family. I see what you mean, but I don't really think anyone's fussed about this 10+ flash game being repopulated again (although it would be pretty sick). I see it more as just keeping on pushing something we all grew up with, and I for one am grateful that this place is even still a thing, it's like revisiting nostalgia land each time I come on here. How it is now is what i believe it will stay, and I for one am happy to have it keep going till I am grow old and gross

I honestly doubt if this place were to shut down, that Jiggy will continue