Different Groups/Classifications
More specifically, I think when you click on someones name, there should be like 2 or 3 words beside or below something, (like their name) that describes them. Like it says something like good apple, kind of rowdy, very rowdy and watch out. Like something to do with their ban history, or their in chat language, whether it be positive or negative. All of this would be half jokingly, half seriously. If a player just joins the game, there would be nothing there, because you cannot base anything off of them, because they have either not spoken at all, or spoken very little.

I know this would probably take a while to do, but like I feel it could be done in the process while a moderator is banning someone, and these terms should go beyond just 5, if possible. The examples I gave above were just ideas, they are not my final thought, they can be altered, or more can be added, or some deleted. I don't know, but something like this I feel would make the game funner (is that a word?) in certain aspects. I would love to hear some feedback on this idea.

Eat Me!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eat Me! For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Lego-man945, Zelante
Not a bad idea, but maybe a customizable message rather than something based on their ban history. Want to keep it positive.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
Yeah i'd rather it be an optional feature too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
This would require a client edit unless there was another popup when you click on someone's name I believe
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Zelante
bump!!!!! I love this suggestion Big Grin
Hot
Single
Looking for fun Wink
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
I feel like this would be a lot easier to do on forums than on pr2 :/
(and make a bit more sense that way)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Not a fan of it being based on behavioral history, something customizable would be cool but that'd be a feature for PRF if anything imo
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I was hoping this would be a cute little nod to Transformice's titles but I was wrong. I think I would prefer my suggestion, I don't really care about anyone's ban history (as we're not members of staff!)
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj