WORLD CUP WOOT
IT'S COMING HOME
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to yak For This Useful Post:
  • iluvwolfie
(5th July 2018, 4:53 PM)yak Wrote: IT'S COMING HOME (x184)

Go eat a sack of haggis, you know that was the single shittiest ref in any one game of sport. Horrible missed calls on both sides AND we were down our star player. Lucky as hell to get stomped by Sweden on Saturday. Have fun at Silverstone at least!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Fresh Cookies For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Uptight 534
(2nd June 2018, 10:55 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: In the end, I think the Germans will win the tournament.

This held up well. History has shown that the Germans do not do well in in Russia and this was their worst defeat since Stalingrad (credit to a comment on YouTube).

(6th July 2018, 2:37 AM)Fresh Cookies Wrote: Go eat a sack of haggis, you know that was the single shittiest ref in any one game of sport. Horrible missed calls on both sides AND we were down our star player. Lucky as hell to get stomped by Sweden on Saturday. Have fun at Silverstone at least!

But Geiger was one of my referee instructors at least year’s recertefecation; seriously, he is from New Jersey. I did not watch the game because the first round of Wimbledon was on, but my brother did say he lost control of the match for both sides. As for the individual decisions, I have no frame of reference so I cannot comment on that.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
All of us know that football's coming home boys.

ENGLAND!
(6th July 2018, 8:05 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: But Geiger was one of my referee instructors at least year’s recertification; seriously, he is from New Jersey. I did not watch the game because the first round of Wimbledon was on, but my brother did say he lost control of the match for both sides. As for the individual decisions, I have no frame of reference so I cannot comment on that.

I can still distinctly remember him missing a touch that would've given Colombia a corner that everybody else seemed to see, I can remember one of the English players straight up arm-barring the Colombian goalie, the English player that faked a flop so badly he wasn't even touched but was still awarded the foul... I know there was shit happening to English players that he didn't call Colombia on, but for some of the stuff to get carded to get carded and some of the stuff to not get carded that didn't get carded was absurd.
It's no longer coming home Frown
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Anticitizen For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
oof, england bit the bullet Frown

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(11th July 2018, 8:07 PM)bls1999 Wrote: oof, england bit the bullet Frown

Was the bullet yummy?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Heart 
~dok je srca, bit će i Kroacije~

going to Zagreb with friends by Sunday, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP GOD DAMNIT
Congrats to France, good at least to see happy faces holding the trophy.
While I'm saddened as a Croat to see our team lose, we have made history nonetheless and I'm proud of every player in that squad.
We fight valiantly.
^good sport!!!
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj