Restrict Consecutive Levels from the Same User in Newest
Since somebody came up with the idea of putting some restrictions on the amount of levels a user has in Newest, why not add another restriction where if the last level in Newest was published by the same user that they can't publish another one? I think this would help to prevent level spam and make the Newest page a bit cleaner too. What do you guys think about this?

EDIT: Or just not add the level to the Newest section like what was discussed in the other thread.
why is the community so fixated on limiting the amount of levels that can be published for a game that is so dead? People who have a lot of solid levels should be able to publish as many as they want at a time. The spammed sim levels, which you're probably trying to restrict, are really not enough of a problem to warrant a cap on everyone else
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Justinbob100 For This Useful Post:
  • Zenas
(23rd May 2018, 10:43 AM)Justinbob100 Wrote: why is the community so fixated on limiting the amount of levels that can be published for a game that is so dead? People who have a lot of solid levels should be able to publish as many as they want at a time. The spammed sim levels, which you're probably trying to restrict, are really not enough of a problem to warrant a cap on everyone else

This.
grateful.
I think a limit on 3+ is fine.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.