[PR2] A use for GP
What about a use for LUX???
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kwing For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(11th July 2019, 12:31 PM)Kwing Wrote: What about a use for LUX???
I don’t believe we have the database with the amount of Lux a user has. I think that was lost when Jiggmin.com went down. Also, you can’t earn lux anymore. The moon hat was repurposed.
Yeah it'd be cool to use GP
á
(11th July 2019, 12:45 PM)Eternal Wrote: I don’t believe we have the database with the amount of Lux a user has. I think that was lost when Jiggmin.com went down. Also, you can’t earn lux anymore. The moon hat was repurposed.

Lux was in the PR2 database, but we deleted it while removing obsolete things (like volly-bounce data).

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
(11th July 2019, 12:45 PM)Eternal Wrote: I don’t believe we have the database with the amount of Lux a user has. I think that was lost when Jiggmin.com went down. Also, you can’t earn lux anymore. The moon hat was repurposed.

Wait, repurposed? what does it do now?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kwing For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(16th July 2019, 4:15 PM)Kwing Wrote: Wait, repurposed? what does it do now?
[Image: fOJ9IpR.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Mulley

It changes player gravity by a bit
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj

Grav x0.85
á
i know a hundred people have suggested this before, but since the F@H got updated prize rewards, why dont we have a reward for earning GP. im sure we can figure something out, but the GP is already a function in the game and it has no value toward anything. i was just wondering if everyone was down to see some kind of use for it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, BronxBomber, Northadox
We have a vault of magics, perhaps we can also have a vault of lesser magics, where you can spend GP.
-AspectZero
I would like to implement something like this at some point. Of course, the question is: what would you want in this guild vault? @Kursed has a nice write-up of this idea, so maybe take inspiration from that: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=933

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Here is a thought, how about sets that are only obtainable through a guild.
or perhaps epic upgrades for parts that last forever but only if you stay within that guild. For example if you buy epic fairy set in the guild, every member in the guild gets epic fair set. But If a member leaves, they lose the epic fairy. This would encourage people to stay in guilds and to earn GP for the guild. So as a whole everyone gets rewarded (same with guild exclusive sets)
Some cool ideas
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(11th July 2019, 12:16 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: bump
it would also be cool if gp transferred with you when you switch guilds

I always wanted this, 100% I remember getting 100k guild points with Master Raiden on the old pro guild “Professionals” hence if this came in play as well. Would only work from then and on, surely they cannot be bothered to bring back all the GP we received forever in from PR2 lmao.

I still think GP shall be able to make our guild, cooler.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
Some ideas I have for GP, I posted some of them somewhere on p sure it was Discord before but I forgot where lol
- Particle effect for all members for 1 hour/day - Particle colours can be of the redeemer's choosing, or could be part of guild settings
- Special guild set that can be given to all members for an hour
- Golden guild name for a day/week
- Guild Hat, all members receive a Guild Hat for 1 hour/day. This hat would have no effect like the cardboard box hat in PR3, but would have a cool design

Summary: Basically VoM but without gameplay altering things, perma things, nor as powerful/significant things, since GP can be farmed via macro it's important that its use isn't too special
á
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, Master Raiden, MoonFiredk, Stxtics
(21st December 2022, 11:05 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Some ideas I have for GP, I posted some of them somewhere on p sure it was Discord before but I forgot where lol
- Particle effect for all members for 1 hour/day - Particle colours can be of the redeemer's choosing, or could be part of guild settings
- Special guild set that can be given to all members for an hour
- Golden guild name for a day/week
- Guild Hat, all members receive a Guild Hat for 1 hour/day. This hat would have no effect like the cardboard box hat in PR3, but would have a cool design

Summary: Basically VoM but without gameplay altering things, perma things, nor as powerful/significant things, since GP can be farmed via macro it's important that its use isn't too special
I think its some good ideas, but I would love some kind of progression aswell for the guild in some way. Maybe eventually there could be donated the guild points, into some kind of deposit, towards leveling up the guild, to earn some kind of perks. *The perks should not be any kind of advantage of any kind*, but rather some kind of leveling system for the guild.

Leveling up the guild could potentionally, make it possible to add more people to the guild, or maybe possibly some kind of extra xp bonus when completing a map. And yes, it would possibly make it much easier for the macroers, but they're leveling anyway, and they have spent years leveling up their accounts. The xp bonus shouldn't be big, but it could make it more fun to grind campaign maps with peoples, if there was people aswell, and it would make a reason to actually level up the guild.

Its just ideas aswell, but I think personally it would be nice aswell for the lower ranked players aswell.
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Stxtics