[PR2 Bug] Unable to use 94 stat in Level Editor
Probably unfixable since it may require a client edit, but I just noticed that 94 stat (speed, acc and jump) is unusable in Level Editor.

Or it could just be a pr2hub thing, still yet to test on Kong and the direct .swf

Thanks for the confirmation, Skallos <3
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
I checked on Kong and neither of the three stats can be set to 94 on the level editor.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Skallos For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
Isn't it just one stat?
Unless if you're doing glitches that require exactly that I doubt that one stat will be missed. lol
I believe 32 is impossible as well, or was at one time. It would require a client edit to fix. Frown

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
I have cycled through all non-possible stat values in the level editor. These values are unobtainable in any of the three stats. They are:
[Image: lvFnU2f.png]
I have noticed that these values are roughly linear. In fact the differences between these values follows a pattern.
{6,5,6,6,6,5,6,6,5,6,6,6,5,6,6,5}
[Image: ACURDYU.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skallos For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Zelante
(10th June 2018, 2:29 PM)Skallos Wrote: I have cycled through all non-possible stat values in the level editor. These values are unobtainable in any of the three stats. They are:
[Image: lvFnU2f.png]
I have noticed that these values are roughly linear. In fact the differences between these values follows a pattern.
{6,5,6,6,6,5,6,6,5,6,6,6,5,6,6,5}
[Image: ACURDYU.png]

THANK GOD 57 IS SAFE

57 JUMP IS GODLIKE
(10th June 2018, 4:54 PM)gemj Wrote: THANK GOD 57 IS SAFE

57 JUMP IS GODLIKE
? These values are not available in the level editor only. If you are referring to 57 jump being godlike, then remember that 56 jump suffices. Each 12 in jump adds an additional block of jump height. 56 is just enough to jump onto a five block tall wall. I guess 57+ is better if you are not standing right next to the wall.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Skallos For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
I have confirmed that these values are possible to reach. They are not blocked by any system of some sorts. The issue is that the sliders are too small. If you zoom in your browser, you can get finer details and reach the unobtainable values in the level editor. This explains why this issue is not present on the main menu since those sliders are larger. Sadly this issue cannot be fixed because it would require a client edit.
[Image: BPjkXPb.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skallos For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Zelante
(10th June 2018, 9:17 PM)Skallos Wrote: I have confirmed that these values are possible to reach. They are not blocked by any system of some sorts. The issue is that the sliders are too small. If you zoom in your browser, you can get finer details and reach the unobtainable values in the level editor. This explains why this issue is not present on the main menu since those sliders are larger. Sadly this issue cannot be fixed because it would require a client edit.
[Image: BPjkXPb.png]

I was thinking this would be the case. Also, I'm pretty sure highlighting the number and typing the new stat works.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
  • Zelante
(10th June 2018, 9:08 PM)Skallos Wrote: ? These values are not available in the level editor only. If you are referring to 57 jump being godlike, then remember that 56 jump suffices. Each 12 in jump adds an additional block of jump height. 56 is just enough to jump onto a five block tall wall. I guess 57+ is better if you are not standing right next to the wall.

Yeah it matters. If you're trash blash at your own frusts like I am and still need to test them then it pays to have stats that suit you and that you're comfortable with.
Will this still be hard to fix even as we can edit the client?
(3rd May 2019, 9:00 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Will this still be hard to fix even as we can edit the client?

The stat sliders in the level editor are the same as those on the account tab. In order to change the LE ones, I'd need to change both.

What I can do is fix this by implementing this suggestion.

• Ashley766
(3rd May 2019, 11:42 PM)bls1999 Wrote: The stat sliders in the level editor are the same as those on the account tab. In order to change the LE ones, I'd need to change both.

What I can do is fix this by implementing this suggestion.

Yeah they're a cool idea
honestly one thing that is kinda a downgrade from PR1 by removing them
á
Fixed in v163 (as a result of this addition)!