3 word story
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears*
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!"
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban
нет
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to fliker2 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End!
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it?
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was...
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time...
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol.
нет
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended...
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice!
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!!
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!! ...Only it wasn't.
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!! ...Only it wasn't coming back again...
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!! ...Only it wasn't coming back again...I thought anyway
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!! …Only it wasn’t coming back again…I thought anyway, dam i’m gay
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!