3 word story
Cool 
WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN A THING YET. 

Reviving from the old JV, the aim is to make an amusing, funny, completely random story.

Rules are, you can only say 3 words at a time per post, copy and paste ALL of what the above person says, and add on your own 3 words.. Pretty simple eh? Lets make this interesting (keeping it appropriate at the same time.)

I shall start LETS GO

This morning I...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, gemj, new bat pr2, PinkAxie, Zelante
This morning I ate. The end
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
This morning I ate. The end of your life
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom.
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea.
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life."
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life." frustrated over what
[Image: 3An08oh.png]
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life." frustrated over what seemed to be
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer