Hi I’m Konrad
Just wanting to become a full member, this is required, hi.

I like games such as csgo, overwatch, diablo 3, tf2
I like music such as hip-hop 1990-2001 preferably and metalcore from probably around 2003-2012 too many artists to list but if you have the genre in common let me know what’s some good songs.
I also have started getting into designer/fashion clothing as I find it cool to have things come in nice packaging and branding etc just make sure it feel more special and it stops me from spending thousands on csgo skins which aren’t even even physical but maybe when I makes double the money I can have both Smile

Also I am from Napier, New Zealand and I am currently living in Tauranga, New Zealand with my girlfriend and I work at a retail department store I am 19 and hope it is not all I will work at haha I need to save money..

Thanks for reading I was just bored, it is late, I want to be a full member, peace.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RawCkeT For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Mulley
(29th June 2018, 5:16 AM)RawCkeT Wrote: Just wanting to become a full member, this is required, hi.

I like games such as csgo, overwatch, diablo 3, tf2
I like music such as hip-hop 1990-2001 preferably and metalcore from probably around 2003-2012 too many artists to list but if you have the genre in common let me know what’s some good songs.
I also have started getting into designer/fashion clothing as I find it cool to have things come in nice packaging and branding etc just make sure it feel more special and it stops me from spending thousands on csgo skins which aren’t even even physical but maybe when I makes double the money I can have both Smile

Also I am from Napier, New Zealand and I am currently living in Tauranga, New Zealand with my girlfriend and I work at a retail department store I am 19 and hope it is not all I will work at haha I need to save money..

Thanks for reading I was just bored, it is late, I want to be a full member, peace.

DUDE you're from Napier? I went there on a cruise once it's so cool!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • RawCkeT
(29th June 2018, 11:22 PM)gemj Wrote: DUDE you're from Napier? I went there on a cruise once it's so cool!

haha yeah most of the buildings look pretty antique-ish pretty nice
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to RawCkeT For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Hey Konrad! I'm from Auckland! I also happen to work in retail (Farmers). Glad to see ya join!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • RawCkeT
Hello! Welcome to JV2!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • RawCkeT
Eyyyy
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • RawCkeT
(5th July 2018, 4:49 AM)Kieran Wrote: Hey Konrad! I'm from Auckland! I also happen to work in retail (Farmers). Glad to see ya join!

Hi and cool man I was so nervous to do a retail job as it's my first job and I'm quite shy around people but when you know your products and that they're expecting your service I find it really easy to talk and help them out whereas with other people you have to think of a subject in common haha.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to RawCkeT For This Useful Post:
  • Nemo Nation
(5th July 2018, 5:02 PM)RawCkeT Wrote: Hi and cool man I was so nervous to do a retail job as it's my first job and I'm quite shy around people but when you know your products and that they're expecting your service I find it really easy to talk and help them out whereas with other people you have to think of a subject in common haha.

True true! This is my first job too. I've almost been here for 2 years this month! You'll gain a lot of confidence out of the job. I know for sure I have.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • RawCkeT
(6th July 2018, 3:51 AM)Kieran Wrote: True true! This is my first job too. I've almost been here for 2 years this month! You'll gain a lot of confidence out of the job. I know for sure I have.

Yeah it's cool one of my mates there said I wish I was like this when we had to do speeches in school haha.
now that’s how you welcome yourself. Sup g, how’s it? long time no see.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(9th July 2018, 3:30 PM)Mulley Wrote: now that’s how you welcome yourself. Sup g, how’s it? long time no see.

Good good, I see we still have a few people around from back in the day
(16th July 2018, 12:41 AM)RawCkeT Wrote: Good good, I see we still have a few people around from back in the day

Yeah, almost everybody, here and there you get the back in the day people coming on for things cooperated with the community, it’s actually pretty cool this thing we have around on this aye?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • RawCkeT
Have you heard of: PowerWolf?
(26th October 2018, 10:01 AM)Death Wrote: Have you heard of: PowerWolf?

no what is PowerWolf?