Motley Monday: Once Upon a Dot Click

It's still Monday... in UTC -11...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=194]

Thanks again to our donors! We'd only have single player Jiggmin games here if it weren't for you guys. <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lego-man945, mustangman, Northadox, Stxtics
Welp, looks like the server decided to die for some reason. It's pretty late so I'll deal with it tomorrow. Dots will be offline until then. Sorries :/

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Dots is back! Sorry for the downtime.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lego-man945
You should be. I was trying to impress a girl with this sick flash game I know of and the servers went down just as we were about to play.

I can imagine that there were a lot of people who missed out on vital gaming time and I hope that we are all thoroughly reimbursed for our losses.
(6th July 2018, 8:29 AM)Dr.Doofus96 Wrote: You should be. I was trying to impress a girl with this sick flash game I know of and the servers went down just as we were about to play.

I can imagine that there were a lot of people who missed out on vital gaming time and I hope that we are all thoroughly reimbursed for our losses.

One grapefruit for you, sir, as way of apology.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj