Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: [Bug] Click Upon Dots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Whenever I press enter to log in, it gives me this message:

[attachment=262]

I remember earlier, I was able to press enter to log in, but not anymore. I started experiencing this yesterday. Any reason why? Thanks
Pressing enter to log in was not a feature I intended to include, nor was it one I knowingly removed.

The reason this error occurs is because you need to actually press the "connect" button in order to log in. This prevents people from accidentally logging in without sending the appropriate data from the client.
(1st October 2018, 10:37 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Pressing enter to log in was not a feature I intended to include, nor was it one I knowingly removed.

The reason this error occurs is because you need to actually press the "connect" button in order to log in. This prevents people from accidentally logging in without sending the appropriate data from the client.

Oh alright, makes sense. Thanks!
(2nd October 2018, 5:34 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh alright, makes sense. Thanks!

Sure thing! Sorry 'bout that.