[Game] [Bug] Click Upon Dots
Hello. Whenever I press enter to log in, it gives me this message:

I remember earlier, I was able to press enter to log in, but not anymore. I started experiencing this yesterday. Any reason why? Thanks
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Pressing enter to log in was not a feature I intended to include, nor was it one I knowingly removed.

The reason this error occurs is because you need to actually press the "connect" button in order to log in. This prevents people from accidentally logging in without sending the appropriate data from the client.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
(1st October 2018, 10:37 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Pressing enter to log in was not a feature I intended to include, nor was it one I knowingly removed.

The reason this error occurs is because you need to actually press the "connect" button in order to log in. This prevents people from accidentally logging in without sending the appropriate data from the client.

Oh alright, makes sense. Thanks!
(2nd October 2018, 5:34 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Oh alright, makes sense. Thanks!

Sure thing! Sorry 'bout that.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766