Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: [1:28:71] Spooky Tower by Ezmeralda (Campaign) beaten under 1min 30sec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I believe that this will be the easiest method to obtain an epic upgrade for Jump Start Hat.
haxer boi Kappa
Nice!!!
absolute mad man
Nice little video guide man. Good stuff.
oops, you have thwarted my evil plan to make the jumpstart hat an impossible reward! i guess it's a bit too late to fix that now  Tongue
(28th November 2018, 4:39 PM)Emeiry Wrote: [ -> ]oops, you have thwarted my evil plan to make the jumpstart hat an impossible reward! i guess it's a bit too late to fix that now  Tongue

Emm... I thought the Epic Jumpstart hat is just a cosmetic upgrade? So for example, if you don't have a jumpstart hat, will getting an Epic Jumpstart hat automatically award the Jumpstart hat as well?
(28th November 2018, 7:48 PM)Battlealvin2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Emm... I thought the Epic Jumpstart hat is just a cosmetic upgrade? So for example, if you don't have a jumpstart hat, will getting an Epic Jumpstart hat automatically award the Jumpstart hat as well?

no, it only gives you the epic upgrade. my bad