[1:28:71] Spooky Tower by Ezmeralda (Campaign) beaten under 1min 30sec

I believe that this will be the easiest method to obtain an epic upgrade for Jump Start Hat.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Battlealvin2009 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Emeiry, gemj, xd4, ZXD
haxer boi Kappa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, xd4
Nice!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, xd4
absolute mad man
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xd4 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Nice little video guide man. Good stuff.
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ZXD For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009
oops, you have thwarted my evil plan to make the jumpstart hat an impossible reward! i guess it's a bit too late to fix that now  Tongue
[Image: Emeiry.png]
(28th November 2018, 4:39 PM)Emeiry Wrote: oops, you have thwarted my evil plan to make the jumpstart hat an impossible reward! i guess it's a bit too late to fix that now  Tongue

Emm... I thought the Epic Jumpstart hat is just a cosmetic upgrade? So for example, if you don't have a jumpstart hat, will getting an Epic Jumpstart hat automatically award the Jumpstart hat as well?
(28th November 2018, 7:48 PM)Battlealvin2009 Wrote: Emm... I thought the Epic Jumpstart hat is just a cosmetic upgrade? So for example, if you don't have a jumpstart hat, will getting an Epic Jumpstart hat automatically award the Jumpstart hat as well?

no, it only gives you the epic upgrade. my bad
[Image: Emeiry.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Emeiry For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009