Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Account Stats Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about different ways we could extend the PR2 Hub player search page, as it's a little drab at the moment. Something that came to mind was listing extended account statistics; this would include, for instance, number of levels, rank tokens obtained/used, guild tokens, obtained parts, FAH points, etc. Does anyone have any other ideas for things that could be listed?
Would this show on PR2 also? Because if not I don't think it would be worth it unless that search thing is used more than I think it is.
(13th May 2019, 2:19 PM)Stxtics Wrote: [ -> ]Would this show on PR2 also? Because if not I don't think it would be worth it unless that search thing is used more than I think it is.

Yeah
or at least a hyperlink on PR2 under your name to the page
(13th May 2019, 2:19 PM)Stxtics Wrote: [ -> ]Would this show on PR2 also? Because if not I don't think it would be worth it unless that search thing is used more than I think it is.

Eventually, I want to expand PR2 Hub's browser usability by creating a directory of pages available for people to visit. I imagine this would be a part of that.