Account Stats Page
I was thinking about different ways we could extend the PR2 Hub player search page, as it's a little drab at the moment. Something that came to mind was listing extended account statistics; this would include, for instance, number of levels, rank tokens obtained/used, guild tokens, obtained parts, FAH points, etc. Does anyone have any other ideas for things that could be listed?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Chma, gemj
Would this show on PR2 also? Because if not I don't think it would be worth it unless that search thing is used more than I think it is.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(13th May 2019, 2:19 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Would this show on PR2 also? Because if not I don't think it would be worth it unless that search thing is used more than I think it is.

Yeah
or at least a hyperlink on PR2 under your name to the page
á
(13th May 2019, 2:19 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Would this show on PR2 also? Because if not I don't think it would be worth it unless that search thing is used more than I think it is.

Eventually, I want to expand PR2 Hub's browser usability by creating a directory of pages available for people to visit. I imagine this would be a part of that.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj