Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Restart time in LE when clicking restart button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you click test and then restart on a level, the timer just freezes. It would be nice if the time can restart also
I think this might be intended, but I'm not sure. The reasoning I can see is 1) it makes sense for testing purposes, or 2) Jiggmin was just too lazy to put in more code to make the timer do something intuitive upon level restart.
Yeah this has happened for as long as I can remember
(10th July 2019, 2:18 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah this has happened for as long as I can remember

^

I don't really see this as a problem, easy fix just exit the test and re-enter to test again
(10th July 2019, 6:56 AM)gemj Wrote: [ -> ]^

I don't really see this as a problem, easy fix just exit the test and re-enter to test again

I see what you're saying, but it would be nicer to have the time reset as you also restart the level. Lol I just noticed this yesterday; I have no idea how long this has been a thing.
(10th July 2019, 8:33 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you're saying, but it would be nicer to have the time reset as you also restart the level. Lol I just noticed this yesterday; I have no idea how long this has been a thing.

depends on how easy/difficult that is to implement I guess, might also come down to a poll
(11th July 2019, 5:31 AM)gemj Wrote: [ -> ]depends on how easy/difficult that is to implement I guess.

@bls1999 possible? if it can be, can this thread be moved to "suggestions?"
Alien eggs also don't start back up.
(20th June 2020, 2:16 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: [ -> ]Alien eggs also don't start back up.

huh strange