Restart time in LE when clicking restart button
When you click test and then restart on a level, the timer just freezes. It would be nice if the time can restart also
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Zelante
I think this might be intended, but I'm not sure. The reasoning I can see is 1) it makes sense for testing purposes, or 2) Jiggmin was just too lazy to put in more code to make the timer do something intuitive upon level restart.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
Yeah this has happened for as long as I can remember
á
(10th July 2019, 2:18 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yeah this has happened for as long as I can remember

^

I don't really see this as a problem, easy fix just exit the test and re-enter to test again
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(10th July 2019, 6:56 AM)gemj Wrote: ^

I don't really see this as a problem, easy fix just exit the test and re-enter to test again

I see what you're saying, but it would be nicer to have the time reset as you also restart the level. Lol I just noticed this yesterday; I have no idea how long this has been a thing.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(10th July 2019, 8:33 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: I see what you're saying, but it would be nicer to have the time reset as you also restart the level. Lol I just noticed this yesterday; I have no idea how long this has been a thing.

depends on how easy/difficult that is to implement I guess, might also come down to a poll
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(11th July 2019, 5:31 AM)gemj Wrote: depends on how easy/difficult that is to implement I guess.

@bls1999 possible? if it can be, can this thread be moved to "suggestions?"
Alien eggs also don't start back up.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(20th June 2020, 2:16 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Alien eggs also don't start back up.

huh strange