Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Imgur Image Uploader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The old imgur uploader (that was built into the editor here on the forum) broke, so I went ahead and added a new one. It's a little bit different; you can drag+drop your image or click where you see this symbol:

[Image: rfktGWQ.png]

On the full editor, it's right below the smilies.

Please note: if your image is above 1MB in size, it will be automatically converted to JPG format. This will remove any transparency (PNG) or movement (GIF) present in the file. For a method of uploading that preserves these properties, upload your image directly to imgur.com and use the [img][/img] tags to add your image manually.

LMK if you have any questions!
ey now I can change my sig back xd
"The upload from imgur isn't working for me so have this text for now"

I could've just gone to imgur but I'm too lazy for that lol

EDIT: actually no it's not on sig thing lol
(26th July 2019, 9:33 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: actually no it's not on sig thing lol

Just enabled it there
Thank you again BLS2000-1, very cool
(26th July 2019, 9:43 PM)Northadox Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you again BLS2000-1, very cool

I too want to thank bls2001-2

thank
I think my image got crushed
(27th July 2019, 12:02 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I think my image got crushed

Try uploading again. I altered the sizing settings.
(27th July 2019, 3:14 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Try uploading again. I altered the sizing settings.

Ey works now, thanks Smile