Imgur Image Uploader
The old imgur uploader (that was built into the editor here on the forum) broke, so I went ahead and added a new one. It's a little bit different; you can drag+drop your image or click where you see this symbol:

[Image: rfktGWQ.png]

On the full editor, it's right below the smilies.

Please note: if your image is above 1MB in size, it will be automatically converted to JPG format. This will remove any transparency (PNG) or movement (GIF) present in the file. For a method of uploading that preserves these properties, upload your image directly to imgur.com and use the [img][/img] tags to add your image manually.

LMK if you have any questions!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Northadox, Stxtics
ey now I can change my sig back xd
"The upload from imgur isn't working for me so have this text for now"

I could've just gone to imgur but I'm too lazy for that lol

EDIT: actually no it's not on sig thing lol
á
(26th July 2019, 9:33 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: EDIT: actually no it's not on sig thing lol

Just enabled it there

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Thank you again BLS2000-1, very cool
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, gemj
(26th July 2019, 9:43 PM)Northadox Wrote: Thank you again BLS2000-1, very cool

I too want to thank bls2001-2

thank
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
I think my image got crushed
á
(27th July 2019, 12:02 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I think my image got crushed

Try uploading again. I altered the sizing settings.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj
(27th July 2019, 3:14 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Try uploading again. I altered the sizing settings.

Ey works now, thanks Smile
á