Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: [POLL] Guilds Tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious: does anyone use (or particularly care about) the guilds tab? Would you want to see that space taken by something more useful/relevant?
tbh I forget it's there a lot of the time
My main issue with the guild tab, other than not even realizing it's there half the time, is that it doesn't display every guild. I'd say it's a kind of useless feature.
(18th March 2020, 11:56 PM)thicc Wrote: [ -> ]My main issue with the guild tab, other than not even realizing it's there half the time, is that it doesn't display every guild. I'd say it's a kind of useless feature.

agreed tbh
Maybe adding "Most EXP gained in a day" tab would be cool
"The Wolfie tab"

Just shows me

Edit: what about a tab that shows all the ongoing contests? I get asked quite frequently what's going on atm
(19th March 2020, 3:55 AM)Wolfie Wrote: [ -> ]what about a tab that shows all the ongoing contests? I get asked quite frequently what's going on atm

That'd be cool yeah
also a lot of people don't know about typing /help
to get commands in lobby chat so I think that should be put somewhere, like
"Welcome to chat room main! There are __ people online, and __ people in this chat room. Before chatting, please read the PR2 rules. Type /help for a list of commands"
Instead of taking the guilds tab off we should give guilds a proper use
(19th March 2020, 11:50 AM)platform guy Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of taking the guilds tab off we should give guilds a proper use
I like this idea
(19th March 2020, 11:50 AM)platform guy Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of taking the guilds tab off we should give guilds a proper use

This may be something later down the road (PRF). Big picture-wise guilds are fine, we just need to find a better purpose for guild points. For the time being though, I feel you guys will probably like this repurpose for the guild space more.
(19th March 2020, 3:55 AM)Wolfie Wrote: [ -> ]"The Wolfie tab"

Just shows me

Edit: what about a tab that shows all the ongoing contests? I get asked quite frequently what's going on atm

yes yes yes support