Poll: Do you use the guilds tab?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
10.53%
2 10.53%
No
73.68%
14 73.68%
lmao what's that
10.53%
2 10.53%
Other (specify below)
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[POLL] Guilds Tab
I'm curious: does anyone use (or particularly care about) the guilds tab? Would you want to see that space taken by something more useful/relevant?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, Lego-man945
tbh I forget it's there a lot of the time
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
My main issue with the guild tab, other than not even realizing it's there half the time, is that it doesn't display every guild. I'd say it's a kind of useless feature.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Zelante
(18th March 2020, 11:56 PM)thicc Wrote: My main issue with the guild tab, other than not even realizing it's there half the time, is that it doesn't display every guild. I'd say it's a kind of useless feature.

agreed tbh
Maybe adding "Most EXP gained in a day" tab would be cool
"The Wolfie tab"

Just shows me

Edit: what about a tab that shows all the ongoing contests? I get asked quite frequently what's going on atm
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj, Stxtics, thique, Zelante
(19th March 2020, 3:55 AM)Wolfie Wrote: what about a tab that shows all the ongoing contests? I get asked quite frequently what's going on atm

That'd be cool yeah
also a lot of people don't know about typing /help
to get commands in lobby chat so I think that should be put somewhere, like
"Welcome to chat room main! There are __ people online, and __ people in this chat room. Before chatting, please read the PR2 rules. Type /help for a list of commands"
á
Instead of taking the guilds tab off we should give guilds a proper use
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, gemj, Lego-man945
(19th March 2020, 11:50 AM)platform guy Wrote: Instead of taking the guilds tab off we should give guilds a proper use
I like this idea
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(19th March 2020, 11:50 AM)platform guy Wrote: Instead of taking the guilds tab off we should give guilds a proper use

This may be something later down the road (PRF). Big picture-wise guilds are fine, we just need to find a better purpose for guild points. For the time being though, I feel you guys will probably like this repurpose for the guild space more.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(19th March 2020, 3:55 AM)Wolfie Wrote: "The Wolfie tab"

Just shows me

Edit: what about a tab that shows all the ongoing contests? I get asked quite frequently what's going on atm

yes yes yes support