Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: New server, who dis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the third (and hopefully final) installment in the server-migration trilogy. (click for parts 1 and 2)

...so, yeah! It's done. JV is now on a server that:
- Doesn't limit the number of users that can browse the site at one time (only 30 is kinda ridiculous)
- Is literally 4x faster
- Has DDoS protection built-in (no more 5-second browser checks every time you load a page)
- Centralizes all of the JV-related projects (namely the multiplayer servers)
- Is about 2/3 the price of the old one

I'm holding my breath and crossing everything hoping for the smoothest of transitions. If you experience any odd issues, please let me know.
epic!
omg it is actually so much faster so amazing much wow epic
Oh shewet, it's actually noticeably faster and I don't have to deal with the Malicious Ellipses of Wasting Time anymore!
Eyy nice
Love the upgrade. The servers do seem to be running faster.
Amazing!! I see it noticeably faster! Thank you for the work that you guys do Big Grin
thanks for your time and effort <333
Oh, cool!
Yeah this badass well played
Highscores on Revived games are gone and you can't upload new ones
(going to a specific highscores page gives me error 500)
(11th April 2020, 12:00 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Highscores on Revived games are gone and you can't upload new ones
(going to a specific highscores page gives me error 500)

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know. It usually helps to import the databases to the new server! Rolleyes
wow
this is awesome! forever grateful for you Ben :)
(11th April 2020, 2:49 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]If you experience any odd issues, please let me know.

There is something odd... just sent you a message (via discord)
(11th April 2020, 8:08 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]There is something odd... just sent you a message (via discord)

Fixed! Smile
theres still an issue, I don't seem to be mod

(jk, thanks for keeping this community alive)
rip the 5 second ddos check is back
(13th April 2020, 4:26 PM)LCPD Wrote: [ -> ]rip the 5 second ddos check is back

:o
(11th April 2020, 2:49 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]- Has DDoS protection built-in (no more 5-second browser checks every time you load a page)

oof
Pages: 1 2