Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Remebering me Login Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bug or no?

I get this too. I fixed it temporarily by clearing my cache (and cookies/history too at the time).

I think the cache for JV2 might need some clearing. Smile
(21st December 2017, 3:24 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: [ -> ]I get this too. I fixed it temporarily by clearing my cache (and cookies/history too at the time).

I think the cache for JV2 might need some clearing. Smile

I did this, still the same for me? I did it to get the video and image inserts working since it was not earlier today.
I'm not sure why this is happening. I cleared the entire website cache; did that do anything?
(21st December 2017, 5:01 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure why this is happening. I cleared the entire website cache; did that do anything?

Nope. Because I just did it last night just before I hopped off, and it still did the exact same thing :/
(21st December 2017, 5:31 PM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Because I just did it last night just before I hopped off, and it still did the exact same thing :/

Make sure you have your cookies enabled for jiggmin2.com.
Is anyone else having this issue? What browser/OS?
(21st December 2017, 10:13 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you have your cookies enabled for jiggmin2.com.
Is anyone else having this issue?  What browser/OS?

100% made sure all cookies, cache & history were removed from jiggmin2.com & everything else on the browser.

Not at my knowledge. Safari, Mac OSX.
(21st December 2017, 10:23 PM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]100% made sure all cookies, cache & history were removed from jiggmin2.com & everything else on the browser.

Not at my knowledge. Safari, Mac OSX.

Try with a different browser and see if the same thing happens.
(21st December 2017, 10:25 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Try with a different browser and see if the same thing happens.

Works on Google Chrome & Firefox. Must be just Safari it does this.
(21st December 2017, 10:31 PM)Mulley Wrote: [ -> ]Works on Google Chrome & Firefox. Must be just Safari it does this.

Yeah, I think it's a Safari thing. It doesn't work on Apple devices running iOS either, so it's probably. Let me look into possible fixes.
Apparently it fixed itself! That's my favorite kind of problem!