[Forum] Remebering me Login Bug?
Bug or no?

Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

I get this too. I fixed it temporarily by clearing my cache (and cookies/history too at the time).

I think the cache for JV2 might need some clearing. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(21st December 2017, 3:24 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: I get this too. I fixed it temporarily by clearing my cache (and cookies/history too at the time).

I think the cache for JV2 might need some clearing. Smile

I did this, still the same for me? I did it to get the video and image inserts working since it was not earlier today.

I'm not sure why this is happening. I cleared the entire website cache; did that do anything?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(21st December 2017, 5:01 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I'm not sure why this is happening. I cleared the entire website cache; did that do anything?

Nope. Because I just did it last night just before I hopped off, and it still did the exact same thing :/

(21st December 2017, 5:31 PM)Mulley Wrote: Nope. Because I just did it last night just before I hopped off, and it still did the exact same thing :/

Make sure you have your cookies enabled for jiggmin2.com.
Is anyone else having this issue? What browser/OS?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(21st December 2017, 10:13 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Make sure you have your cookies enabled for jiggmin2.com.
Is anyone else having this issue?  What browser/OS?

100% made sure all cookies, cache & history were removed from jiggmin2.com & everything else on the browser.

Not at my knowledge. Safari, Mac OSX.

(21st December 2017, 10:23 PM)Mulley Wrote: 100% made sure all cookies, cache & history were removed from jiggmin2.com & everything else on the browser.

Not at my knowledge. Safari, Mac OSX.

Try with a different browser and see if the same thing happens.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(21st December 2017, 10:25 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Try with a different browser and see if the same thing happens.

Works on Google Chrome & Firefox. Must be just Safari it does this.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(21st December 2017, 10:31 PM)Mulley Wrote: Works on Google Chrome & Firefox. Must be just Safari it does this.

Yeah, I think it's a Safari thing. It doesn't work on Apple devices running iOS either, so it's probably. Let me look into possible fixes.

• Mulley
Apparently it fixed itself! That's my favorite kind of problem!

• Mulley