Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: PROBLEM SOLVER 🧠⚡️
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Y8ktqPB.jpg]

Allow me to introduce to you guys, a game that challenges you to solve problems. It's a problematic thread that forces you to think about how you'd deal with a major problem IRL. Your job is to tell me the best, possible solution to deal with a problem that is common, or uncommon.

I'll be grading you based on how proficient you are at solving problems. This one is challenging because there's no poll. So, we really get to see who the brainiacs are, and who needs a brain tune up. Based on the answers you give me, I'm going to respond back to you and slap a number by your name, based on your level of proficiency above. If you're not satisfied with the number that I give you, then please come back at me with a better solution. You can always ask me questions about hints.

The higher the number, the more skilled you are at coming up with effective solutions. The problem is already identified for you... but, not all the time. Now, you just need to brainstorm, analyze it, and come up with an effective solution. Remember, there is no poll. This can be very useful because we get to see how you deal with problems IRL.

The last time we did this was two years ago, and the name of the thread was JAWS OF DEATH!. Our original players was @David @Mia @Uptight 534 @Dan-83 @JEEJAYEM & @~JBG~. Gentleman, thanks for playing the last time... you're more than welcome to play again for this one. If anyone else wants to tag along, then please feel free to post your answers when the time comes.

The thread will be posted tomorrow morning, so be on the lookout. If you think you've got what it takes to solve some of the most difficult problems, then please step up to the plate. This game will last until someone gives me the best, possible answer.

I'll create 10, problem solving threads overtime to see if you guys got what it takes. When someone comes up with the best, possible solution... I'll close the thread & tally up your scores. Whoever has the highest score out of all 10, problem solving threads, will get a chance to create a problem solving thread themselves for us to figure out.

It's very important that you pay close attention to the details in the thread because sometimes, you could be at a disadvantage; you can't just do whatever you want because of that.