Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: CONTEST!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So 1zz1 and I are hosting a little contest. 

The price is a rank 37 with 12 hats named ''In need''. It also has 3 rank tokens (some make that rank 40), all the vault's sets and epic everything!

The contest is simple; You have to speedrun my map (Colossus by $hake Junt). There's already a time limit of 5 minutes but the one with the best time shall be the winner of this contest.

You'll need to record and/or screenshot your score.

This contest will last 3 days only so make sure to send your score before March 6 to me on discord ($hake Junt
#8875).

We plan on doing more contest like this in the near futur.

May the best win!

Edit: Congratuliton to Dagg (898ppp) for submitting the best score! (Out of two sadly) And special thanks to Zelante for submitting his score I guess. Dagg's run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFR7vdrfJSk

-$hake Junt
Is there a deadline? If not, you might want to add one in. Smile
Wooo
(3rd March 2018, 6:21 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a deadline? If not, you might want to add one in. Smile

I was really tired and forgot to add it my bad
lit
Easy. Cowboy hat.
(3rd March 2018, 1:42 PM)Vipa Wrote: [ -> ]Easy. Cowboy
You're out the question Vipa
(3rd March 2018, 2:04 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: [ -> ]You're out the question Vipa

What question?
(3rd March 2018, 3:18 PM)Vipa Wrote: [ -> ]What question?

You won't be able to use cowboy except if you hack so
(3rd March 2018, 3:28 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: [ -> ]You won't be able to use cowboy except if you hack so

You wanna bet?
(3rd March 2018, 3:37 PM)Vipa Wrote: [ -> ]You wanna bet?

show me
*eats popcorn*
(3rd March 2018, 4:45 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: [ -> ]show me

I would, but i don't want anyone else to use this glitch.
(3rd March 2018, 6:07 PM)Vipa Wrote: [ -> ]I would, but i don't want anyone else to use this glitch.

LOL
(3rd March 2018, 6:23 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

What's so funny lil' boi?
(3rd March 2018, 6:32 PM)Vipa Wrote: [ -> ]What's so funny lil' boi?

I don't think you should call myself a ''lil' boi'' since 1. you don't know who I am. 2. I'm not the one pretending to be able to do a glitch and not wanting to prove it and 3. I'll ask you gently not to make any ''beef' on my post pretty please.

Anyway I bet you're vegan so you can't ''beef'' with me ''lil' boi''.
Why not make it so that everyone has to do it on the Tournament server? That makes it fair. No more cowboys/glitching from Vipa and all stats are equal (depends on whether they hit the +5 stat block or not)
(4th March 2018, 5:46 AM)Zelante Wrote: [ -> ]Why not make it so that everyone has to do it on the Tournament server? That makes it fair. No more cowboys/glitching from Vipa and all stats are equal (depends on whether they hit the +5 stat block or not)

Welp so far no ones has sent any scores so it doesn't matter really much. But yeah next time I will make it so that everyone has to do it on the tournament server.
I beat the level with the time 4:34.27

A few mistakes here and there. Trimming and uploading the video now, will PM you soon.

edit: If I get some time I'll try to beat my score again. If I don't make it by the deadline, then you may use the last video I send in before* the deadline

edit: I sent the vid to your Discord PM
Pages: 1 2