CONTEST!!!
So 1zz1 and I are hosting a little contest. 

The price is a rank 37 with 12 hats named ''In need''. It also has 3 rank tokens (some make that rank 40), all the vault's sets and epic everything!

The contest is simple; You have to speedrun my map (Colossus by $hake Junt). There's already a time limit of 5 minutes but the one with the best time shall be the winner of this contest.

You'll need to record and/or screenshot your score.

This contest will last 3 days only so make sure to send your score before March 6 to me on discord ($hake Junt
#8875).

We plan on doing more contest like this in the near futur.

May the best win!

Edit: Congratuliton to Dagg (898ppp) for submitting the best score! (Out of two sadly) And special thanks to Zelante for submitting his score I guess. Dagg's run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFR7vdrfJSk

-$hake Junt
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • Shadow Z, Zelante
Is there a deadline? If not, you might want to add one in. Smile
Wooo
(3rd March 2018, 6:21 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: Is there a deadline? If not, you might want to add one in. Smile

I was really tired and forgot to add it my bad
lit
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Easy. Cowboy hat.
(3rd March 2018, 1:42 PM)Vipa Wrote: Easy. Cowboy
You're out the question Vipa
(3rd March 2018, 2:04 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: You're out the question Vipa

What question?
(3rd March 2018, 3:18 PM)Vipa Wrote: What question?

You won't be able to use cowboy except if you hack so
(3rd March 2018, 3:28 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: You won't be able to use cowboy except if you hack so

You wanna bet?
(3rd March 2018, 3:37 PM)Vipa Wrote: You wanna bet?

show me
*eats popcorn*
(3rd March 2018, 4:45 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: show me

I would, but i don't want anyone else to use this glitch.
(3rd March 2018, 6:07 PM)Vipa Wrote: I would, but i don't want anyone else to use this glitch.

LOL
(3rd March 2018, 6:23 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: LOL

What's so funny lil' boi?
(3rd March 2018, 6:32 PM)Vipa Wrote: What's so funny lil' boi?

I don't think you should call myself a ''lil' boi'' since 1. you don't know who I am. 2. I'm not the one pretending to be able to do a glitch and not wanting to prove it and 3. I'll ask you gently not to make any ''beef' on my post pretty please.

Anyway I bet you're vegan so you can't ''beef'' with me ''lil' boi''.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...rigger.gif
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Proficient For This Useful Post:
  • $hake Junt
Why not make it so that everyone has to do it on the Tournament server? That makes it fair. No more cowboys/glitching from Vipa and all stats are equal (depends on whether they hit the +5 stat block or not)
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(4th March 2018, 5:46 AM)Zelante Wrote: Why not make it so that everyone has to do it on the Tournament server? That makes it fair. No more cowboys/glitching from Vipa and all stats are equal (depends on whether they hit the +5 stat block or not)

Welp so far no ones has sent any scores so it doesn't matter really much. But yeah next time I will make it so that everyone has to do it on the tournament server.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
I beat the level with the time 4:34.27

A few mistakes here and there. Trimming and uploading the video now, will PM you soon.

edit: If I get some time I'll try to beat my score again. If I don't make it by the deadline, then you may use the last video I send in before* the deadline

edit: I sent the vid to your Discord PM
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer