Jiggmin's Village
[Suggestion] JV Chat - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Mt. Olympus (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Bugs and Suggestions (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [Suggestion] JV Chat (/showthread.php?tid=390)

JV Chat - Nemo Nation - 16th January 2018

Remember how JV had that sweet little chat at the bottom of the page? Wouldn't that be pretty cool to talk to everyone on JV through there? I think it'd be a super cool addition (just not sure how difficult that'd be to add in Tongue).

Sorry; I can't find a photo of when the chat on JV was a thing.

RE: JV Chat - Mulley - 16th January 2018

It would be pretty neat Nemo, good remembering. Tongue But in my eyes I don’t think there is a need of it really. Because the highest amount of people I have seen on JV has been about 5-6? Lucky if 8. & I guess that’s a far amount to talk but I wouldn’t 100% consider it.

RE: JV Chat - Stunt - 16th January 2018

Just add an xat to it hahaha

RE: JV Chat - Mulley - 16th January 2018

(16th January 2018, 8:59 AM)Stunt Wrote: Just add an xat to it hahaha

It’s kinda really what the JV chat is, just it’s own kind of design.

RE: JV Chat - TRUC - 16th January 2018

I know I have a few other images somewhere but I can't find them :x

[Image: S73A8HR.png]
[Image: ijWa7Sp.png]
[Image: I6uiLb3.png]
[Image: EanRCXJ.png]

RE: JV Chat - ~Bowl - 17th January 2018

Why not use discord in the meantime? It's pretty freaking noice man, totally not sponsored

RE: JV Chat - bls1999 - 17th January 2018

If anyone can find the old SWF from the chat before Creation, I'd be happy to see if I could edit it!

RE: JV Chat - Mulley - 17th January 2018

(17th January 2018, 8:30 AM)~Bowl Wrote: Why not use discord in the meantime? It's pretty freaking noice man, totally not sponsored

I think that is what most people do now, but Nemo was just suggesting to add JV Chat to it.

RE: JV Chat - aaaaaa123456789 - 18th January 2018

The major issue with this would be integrating logins.

RE: JV Chat - bls1999 - 18th January 2018

(18th January 2018, 12:34 AM)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: The major issue with this would be integrating logins.

It'll be tricky, but hopefully, I'll be able to do it.

RE: JV Chat - Kursed - 18th January 2018

(16th January 2018, 8:59 AM)Stunt Wrote: Just add an xat to it hahaha

For those of you who support Xat being on JV, let me just reassure you it's an awful idea.

The flash is too bright but most importantly, It's stupidly annoying with the abilities people get to use during chat. If you pay real money, you get 'powers' that essentially make your name look cooler. I don't think that's what JV should be about. Nobody should be paying anything to get access to different abilities or options. However one of the most pathetic things is how users can affect other users on the damn thing. I used to force people's computers to frame drop dramatically by spamming the chat with massive animations that I paid 50 xats for.
This is coming from a guy who used to spend real money on Xat, spend every day on Xat and thought he was one cool dude for 4 years(Ish) 

Xat is a bad flash chat.

RE: JV Chat - Stunt - 18th January 2018

(18th January 2018, 7:26 PM)Kursed Wrote: For those of you who support Xat being on JV, let me just reassure you it's an awful idea.

The flash is too bright but most importantly, It's stupidly annoying with the abilities people get to use during chat. If you pay real money, you get 'powers' that essentially make your name look cooler. I don't think that's what JV should be about. Nobody should be paying anything to get access to different abilities or options. However one of the most pathetic things is how users can affect other users on the damn thing. I used to force people's computers to frame drop dramatically by spamming the chat with massive animations that I paid 50 xats for.
This is coming from a guy who used to spend real money on Xat, spend every day on Xat and thought he was one cool dude for 4 years(Ish) 

Xat is a bad flash chat.
It's a joke bro

RE: JV Chat - bls1999 - 19th January 2018

(18th January 2018, 8:23 PM)Stunt Wrote: It's a joke bro

RE: JV Chat - Coolius - 20th January 2018

I think an IRC chat would be cool, or why not embed the Discord chat?

RE: JV Chat - bls1999 - 2nd June 2018

(20th January 2018, 8:05 AM)Coolius Wrote: I think an IRC chat would be cool, or why not embed the Discord chat?

My goal would be to create a chatroom that uses JV logins, so Discord is out.

RE: JV Chat - BrokenBulb - 2nd June 2018

Maybe make a JV2 chat using JavaScript? @bls1999

RE: JV Chat - Jeremiah - 2nd June 2018

Try asking Jiggmin

RE: JV Chat - BrokenBulb - 3rd June 2018

¯\_(ツ)_/¯