[Suggestion] JV Chat
Rolleyes 
Remember how JV had that sweet little chat at the bottom of the page? Wouldn't that be pretty cool to talk to everyone on JV through there? I think it'd be a super cool addition (just not sure how difficult that'd be to add in Tongue).

Sorry; I can't find a photo of when the chat on JV was a thing.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Dangevin, Ena, Mulley, Resarekt, TRUC, Zelante
It would be pretty neat Nemo, good remembering. Tongue But in my eyes I don’t think there is a need of it really. Because the highest amount of people I have seen on JV has been about 5-6? Lucky if 8. & I guess that’s a far amount to talk but I wouldn’t 100% consider it.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Just add an xat to it hahaha
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(16th January 2018, 8:59 AM)Stunt Wrote: Just add an xat to it hahaha

It’s kinda really what the JV chat is, just it’s own kind of design.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
I know I have a few other images somewhere but I can't find them :x

[Image: S73A8HR.png]
[Image: ijWa7Sp.png]
[Image: I6uiLb3.png]
[Image: EanRCXJ.png]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • dotime, Mulley, Nemo Nation, Zelante
Why not use discord in the meantime? It's pretty freaking noice man, totally not sponsored
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • dotime
If anyone can find the old SWF from the chat before Creation, I'd be happy to see if I could edit it!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Nemo Nation
(17th January 2018, 8:30 AM)~Bowl Wrote: Why not use discord in the meantime? It's pretty freaking noice man, totally not sponsored

I think that is what most people do now, but Nemo was just suggesting to add JV Chat to it.

The major issue with this would be integrating logins.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Mulley
(18th January 2018, 12:34 AM)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: The major issue with this would be integrating logins.

It'll be tricky, but hopefully, I'll be able to do it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(16th January 2018, 8:59 AM)Stunt Wrote: Just add an xat to it hahaha

For those of you who support Xat being on JV, let me just reassure you it's an awful idea.

The flash is too bright but most importantly, It's stupidly annoying with the abilities people get to use during chat. If you pay real money, you get 'powers' that essentially make your name look cooler. I don't think that's what JV should be about. Nobody should be paying anything to get access to different abilities or options. However one of the most pathetic things is how users can affect other users on the damn thing. I used to force people's computers to frame drop dramatically by spamming the chat with massive animations that I paid 50 xats for.
This is coming from a guy who used to spend real money on Xat, spend every day on Xat and thought he was one cool dude for 4 years(Ish) 

Xat is a bad flash chat.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(18th January 2018, 7:26 PM)Kursed Wrote: For those of you who support Xat being on JV, let me just reassure you it's an awful idea.

The flash is too bright but most importantly, It's stupidly annoying with the abilities people get to use during chat. If you pay real money, you get 'powers' that essentially make your name look cooler. I don't think that's what JV should be about. Nobody should be paying anything to get access to different abilities or options. However one of the most pathetic things is how users can affect other users on the damn thing. I used to force people's computers to frame drop dramatically by spamming the chat with massive animations that I paid 50 xats for.
This is coming from a guy who used to spend real money on Xat, spend every day on Xat and thought he was one cool dude for 4 years(Ish) 

Xat is a bad flash chat.
It's a joke bro
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal
(18th January 2018, 8:23 PM)Stunt Wrote: It's a joke bro

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
I think an IRC chat would be cool, or why not embed the Discord chat?
(20th January 2018, 8:05 AM)Coolius Wrote: I think an IRC chat would be cool, or why not embed the Discord chat?

My goal would be to create a chatroom that uses JV logins, so Discord is out.

Maybe make a JV2 chat using JavaScript? @bls1999
Try asking Jiggmin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Jeremiah For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
¯\_(ツ)_/¯