Guilds & Leaderboards
Guilds

Guilds can be a large way of socialize, or be a way of working together with the members of a guild.

Being a part of a guild can be cool, but what I really enjoy in video games, is when they make it in a way, where the guild members can contribute and work towards specific milestones, or fight to be the best guild, or if they prefer doing it more casually, there would also be spare for that.

Progression in a Guild

Playing races, doing seasonal challenges, or potentially doing Guild Wars, could be a way of earning Guild Currency and Guild xp for your guild. Gaining enough xp for a Guild Level up, could reward niche perks, such as 1% more xp after every match, or 1% more Guild Currency rewarded from races etc. It could also be other perks.

The Guild currency could be used in a Guild Shop. Leveling the Guild up, could both be a seasonal leveling system, and a global level system. 

Global Guild Levels

The Global Levels of a guild, should be the level that showcases the actual level of the Guild, and shouldn't be reset after a season. The Global Guild Level, will get harder and harder to level up, the higher level it gets, but the whole guild will be working together leveling it up, and after certain milestones, could reward or unlock maybe the Guild Shop, or maybe unlock extra Member Slots for the guild or maybe doesn't have to unlock anything, but maybe give some niche perks, such as small xp bonus or something. 

Seasonal Guild Levels

This idea is from Albion Online. In Albion Online, there is Guild Seasons. In Guild Seasons you and your guild fight to be the best guild in a guild season. Doing Guild Wars, doing Seasonal challenges, and playing the game by playing races and such, will work towards gaining Season Points, and after certain milestones, the guild gets to higher ranks giving better and better rewards.

[Image: image.png?ex=664129f2&is=663fd872&hm=955...height=516]

In Albion Online, getting 1000 Season Points in a season rewards The Iron Rank - by reaching that, does the Guild Avatar Border, get a Iron border, and it rewards an Iron Avatar Frame for the members aswell. In PR4 It could reward a medal or something when the season ends, depending on how rank your rank was.

After iron there is Bronze at 7500 Points, Silver at 25000, Gold at 80000 and Crystal at 250.000. It wouldn't have to be the same rank names and all that, its just to give an example of how it is. 

Crystal rank is the highest rank in Albion Online, but as there is no limit of how many points you can get, so there will be a lot of competition to get to the top spots. In Albion, if your guild gets number 3 in a guild season, all the members of a guild gets an Crystal Avatar Border with a number 3 number, showcasing that they got number 3. And the same with number 2 and 1.

[Image: image.png?ex=6641277e&is=663fd5fe&hm=3c2...height=516]

If a Guild wins a guild season in Albion, does it add an lighting effect at the banner, and winning 3 times adds a total of 3 lights. Winning more than 3 Guild Seasons, adds a number instead of the light in the middle to showcase the total wins. It doesn't have to be the same way it could work in PR4, but showcasing total Guild Seaon wins could be really nice!

[Image: image.png?ex=66412976&is=663fd7f6&hm=574...y=lossless] [Image: image.png?ex=66412980&is=663fd800&hm=c7b...45f156f70&] [Image: image.png?ex=66412992&is=663fd812&hm=e43...2ab8b154c&]

You would also be able to see the leaderboards from older seasons, and you would also be able to see all the seasons your guild has been participating in, and what rank they got

[Image: image.png?ex=66412a4b&is=663fd8cb&hm=7d4...height=517]
[Image: image.png?ex=66412968&is=663fd7e8&hm=35a...height=517]

Guild Wars

Guild Wars would be a tab for itself, where 2 guilds will race against eachother in an random verified map from a poll of maps who is made for it. I'm not fully sure how it would be implemented best, but having this Guild Wars, rewarding Season Points for the Guild, and possibly trophies or idk.

Leaderboards for Players & Guilds

I love checking stats out on people including myself. Being able to see a leaderboard, not only showcasing top 100, but a global leaderboard showcasing every single player and guild could be really nice.

it could showcase different things, such as highest level player in the game, or highest level guild in the game, fully down to the lowest level guild with the fewest xp and same to player.

It could also showcase, most Guild Wars won, or most deathmatches won, or most races won, and such. There is a lot there could be on a leaderboard, but I do believe adding too many things could make it a bit chaotic, depending on the design of it.

I'm sorry if this thread is really long, and im sorry if it makes no sense at all, im really tired. The pictures and such, is from Albion Online, and some of the ideas is from there aswell. It wouldn't have to be the exact same, either wouldn't the names and such have to be the same, but its just some examples I gave and such.

Let me know if you think any of these things sound interesting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Mia
I can see that the pictures doesn't work anymore. Pretty weird. Idk how to upload actual pictures then.
Folding @ Home
(13th May 2024, 5:40 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: I can see that the pictures doesn't work anymore. Pretty weird. Idk how to upload actual pictures then.

Upload your images to Imgur instead of linking Discord images. They don't expire, as far as I know.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(13th May 2024, 6:48 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Upload your images to Imgur instead of linking Discord images. They don't expire, as far as I know.
I don't know imgur too much. I don't know, I don't have the energy to do it really :/
Folding @ Home
(13th May 2024, 7:19 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: I don't know imgur too much. I don't know, I don't have the energy to do it really :/

I don't know how many attachments you can put on JV since you have less than 200 posts, but direct attachments to JV could be a way to do it (in the full edit mode)
á
(13th May 2024, 7:36 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I don't know how many attachments you can put on JV since you have less than 200 posts, but direct attachments to JV could be a way to do it (in the full edit mode)
It was a good idea, I just tried, but the file was too large sadly :/
Folding @ Home
(13th May 2024, 7:36 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I don't know how many attachments you can put on JV since you have less than 200 posts, but direct attachments to JV could be a way to do it (in the full edit mode)
Okay I made the file sizes smaller, so I could put them in Big Grin . There is a limit of only 5 pictures, but I have put 5 of them in Big Grin
Folding @ Home
(13th May 2024, 8:35 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: Okay I made the file sizes smaller, so I could put them in Big Grin . There is a limit of only 5 pictures, but I have put 5 of them in Big Grin

You could combine 2 images into 1 by stacking them on top of eachother in an image editing program for more
Also click "Insert into Post" on each attachment and you'll get something in these: [] that you can put into the post where you want
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
I don't like Attachments because you can't control where they are placed in your post, and people have to be logged in to see the images at full size.

All you really need to do is upload the images to a place where they don't expire, then link them in the post.
Imgur is one of the most popular image sharing sites, and the one I personally prefer to use.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
(13th May 2024, 7:02 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I don't like Attachments because you can't control where they are placed in your post, and people have to be logged in to see the images at full size.

All you really need to do is upload the images to a place where they don't expire, then link them in the post.
Imgur is one of the most popular image sharing sites, and the one I personally prefer to use.

You can choose where attachments go, you have to click "insert into post"
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
It would be cool if the top guilds got some kind of reward, maybe like a small exp reward or an exclusive hat. Maybe as a way to encourage activity within guilds. Like, say 10 members in the guild need to reach some sort of threshold that would reward a prize for the guild members. It could even be something with a monthly reset, so you could earn the exp reward multiple times.

Does anyone have any more thoughts on this idea?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: sCpn5O6.png]